Saraswati Cycle Yojana Chattisgarh: The state government of Chhattisgarh has launched free cycle scheme named Saraswati Cycle Yojana for girls students in the states. Under this scheme, the government will provide free cycles to the girls students of the state. According to the scheme about 13000 girls students will be benefited from this scheme. In this scheme the free cycles will be give to thsose girls who has passed 8th class.
Objective of Saraswati Cycle Yojana Chattishgarh
The State Government of Chhattisgarh has launched this scheme with an aim to encourace the parents to send their daughter to the schoold to get their higher education. Under this scheme, the government will provide free cycles to the girls students. Mostly girls leave their schoold due to the lack of transport because their school is so far from their home. With the help of this scheme, the girls will be able to reach at the school on time. Due to the lack of transport they will have not leave their school.
Benefits of Saraswati Cycle Yojana Chhattisgarh
- Under this scheme, 13000 girls students will get free cycles in the state.
- The free cycles will be given to the 8th pass girls students.
- The free cycle will help the girls to reach at the school on time.
- With the help of this scheme, the girls attendance will increase in the class.
- It will reduce the distance of school from home.
- This scheme will encourage the girls parents to send their daughter to the school to complete their education.
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
Eligibility Criteria for Apply Saraswati Cycle Yojana
- The girl student must be a resident of Chhattisgarh State
- The girl student must be passout 8th class.
How to apply for Saraswati Cycle Yojana Chhattisgarh
The girl student of the state who has passed 8th class can contact with Heads of School/Institution to get free cycle under Saraswati Cycle Scheme Chattishgarh.
Saraswati Cycle Yojana
|S.No||Facts about Saraswati Cycle Yojana in Chhattisgarh State||Detailed Information|
|1||Number of Girls provide with Cycles under this scheme||13,000|
|2||Eligibility Criteria to get free cycle under this scheme||Girls students must have passed 8th class|
|3||Number of Girl Students registered for this scheme from Janjgir-Champa district||7,500|
|4||Who is responsible for providing free cycle to girl students under this scheme||DEO (District Education Officer) of the state|
|5||Eligible girls must be from which category to get free cycles under this scheme||SC/ST and BPL (Below Poverty Line) families|