Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Maharashtra 2019 Download Application Form महाराष्ट्र संजय गाँधी निराधार योजना आवेदन पत्र डाउनलोड करें
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Maharashtra
The Maharashtra Government has come up a new
Benefits Of Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Maharashtra
- Under this Government scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 600 / – will be provided to all citizens personally affected
- Apart from this, if two or more persons of a family are affected then they will be given financial help of Rs. 900 / – per month.
The benefit of this scheme will be given to the beneficiary
Eligibility Criteria For Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Maharashtra
- Applicant must be a
permanantresident of Maharashtra.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to disabled, disputed, orphaned children, divorced and widowed women, prostitution-free women, angry and abandoned women, people suffering from serious diseases only.
- Apart from this, only those candidate will be considered eligible for the scheme, who have more than 40% disability
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 65 years
- The monthly family income of the applicant’s family must not exceed Rs. 21,000 per month
Required Documents For Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- BPL ration card
- Residence certificate
- Diability certificate