Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Maharashtra – Download Application Form
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Maharashtra 2019 Download Application Form महाराष्ट्र संजय गाँधी निराधार योजना आवेदन पत्र डाउनलोड करें
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Maharashtra
The Maharashtra Government has come up a new
Benefits Of Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Maharashtra
- Under this Government scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 600 / – will be provided to all citizens personally affected
- Apart from this, if two or more persons of a family are affected then they will be given financial help of Rs. 900 / – per month.
The benefit of this scheme will be given to the beneficiary
Eligibility Criteria For Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Maharashtra
- Applicant must be a
permanantresident of Maharashtra.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to disabled, disputed, orphaned children, divorced and widowed women, prostitution-free women, angry and abandoned women, people suffering from serious diseases only.
- Apart from this, only those candidate will be considered eligible for the scheme, who have more than 40% disability
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 65 years
- The monthly family income of the applicant’s family must not exceed Rs. 21,000 per month
Required Documents For Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- BPL ration card
- Residence certificate
- Diability certificate