Samagra Shiksha Logo Design Competition 2018 – The Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development invites application from logo designers to participate in Samagra Shiksha Logo Design Competition. In this scheme, the logo designers will have to create a logo of Samagra Shiksha which presents the holistic development of children in the education sector.
What is Samagra Shiksha
Samagra Shiksha is an education programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to senior secondary levels. The major objective of this scheme is to provide a quality education to the students across the country. The education department is expecting to get better learning results.
The registration process of Samagra Shiksha Logo Design Competition 2018 has been started and the last date of participation is 23 June 2018. This is the first time when education department is supporting the States and UTs from pre-school to senior secondary levels. It is including three other schemes like Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Teacher Education (TE).
This scheme will help to improve the quality of education and bring new changes in education quality. It will cover pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary and senior secondary levels. It is also including two T’s – Teachers and Technology to improve the quality of education.
Remember Important Things
- The participant will have to submit the logo in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
- The participant will have to design the logo on a digital platform.
- The logo should be designed in CYMK color. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm
to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
- The file should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
- The designer of the winning logo will get a prize of Rs. 2 lakh and would be required to
give the copyright of the design to the Government of India.
Remember: – Last Date of Submission is 23 June 2018