Sakti Swarupa Yojana Chhattisgarh for Widow & Divorced Women
The state government of Chhattisgarh has started Sakti Swarupa Yojana to the widow and divorced women. Under the scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance for start Own business, financial assistance for Professional / Technical Training, financial Assistance for study in Business Higher Education.
About Sakti Swarupa Yojana
After divorcing or husband’s death, the women who do not have financial support, the Chhattisgarh government has started the scheme to start their own business. Sakti Swarupa Yojana for livelihood and financial independence of widows and divorced women was started in the current financial year in Bastar, Narayanpur, Dantewada, Sukma, Kodagaon and Bijapur districts of the state.
Objective of Sakti Swarupa Yojana
The purpose of this scheme is to make women self reliant to rear the family or their children. Provide financial assistance to the women for better life after the divorce or death of husband of the women.
Eligibility of the scheme
- Women should be permanent residents of the state.
- All women whose name is in BPL list can apply for the scheme. Apart from this, there is a BPL card in the name of his parents or husband.
- If the name of the woman is not on the Below Poverty Line survey list, her family’s annual income should be less than Rs. 60000. They will also be eligible for this scheme.
- The age of women should be between 18 and 50 years.
Benefits of the scheme
- Under the scheme, the state government will give up to Rs 30000/ or 15 percent of the total project cost to the bank as a grant.
- Financial Assistance for Education / Higher Education – If eligible beneficiaries under the scheme want to get education above 12th or want to get vocational training conducted in colleges or related to higher professional training institutes, but unable to take admission due to financial problem. So the actual expenditure on the said teaching/training is direct to the organization will be made available.
- If beneficial women want to receive vocational training, the expenditure on the training will be borne in the plan, which will be Rs. 25000 /.
- Under the scheme, the maximum financial assistance for higher education will be Rs. 1 lakh per annum.
- If the eligible beneficiary has to live in the hostel then one thousand per month will be given after the verification by the district magistrate.
For More Details Visit official Website