The Government of India has started with many projects in India related to providing jobs to unemployed people in many parts of India. Today, we are going to know about a project which has been launched by Haryana’s Chief Minister Shri Manohar Lal Khattar Ji . The name of the project is Saksham Haryana Project which aims to provide financial assistance people to the youth who are still employed even after having the post graduate degrees.
As we all know that on 1st November 2016 Golden Jubilee of Haryana was celebrated in Gurugram. On this auspicious occasion Prime Minister NarendraModi was the honourable guest. Prime Minister came up with many projects on this occasion and many projects were inaugurated for the welfare of the youths in Haryana. Haryana’s Chief Minister ShriManoharLalKhattarJi launched the project which was for the betterment of the youth of Haryana.
This project aims to provide employment to those people who have higher degrees but are still unemployed. According to this project unemployed candidates will be provided 100 hours of work monthly for which they will be given a salary of rupees 9000.
Objectives of the Project:
The following are the objectives of this project:
• To provide financial assistance to the unemployed post graduate degree holders.
• To develop skills in the youth and make them capable for employment and self employment.
Important Information Related to this project
• Under this project, youths who are unemployed or registered in any employment exchanges will be given employment in different fields.
• It has been noted that in the state of Haryana there are around 1100 youth Employment offices and around 30k post graduate youths will register themselves in these employment offices. It is the target to provide employment to the registered candidates first and then others who are not registered will be considered.
• Under this Project Haryana Government has prepared an estimate of around 324 crores to provide employment to the unemployed.
• Candidates residing in Haryana will get the benefit from this Project for 5 years or more.
Qualification for this project:
• Candidate should be the resident of Haryana
• Candidate should be registered in an employment office
• Candidate should be a post graduate
• Candidate should have the post graduation degree from either Haryana, Delhi or Chandigarh University
• Age should be between 21 to 35 years
• Candidates familys annual income should be less than 3 lakhs
• Candidate should be registered online for this project.
• Candidate should not be employed somewhere.
To fill the registration form the candidate should click on the link , then click on sign up which will open the page.
To get the registration number the candidate should go on the official site where you have fill in all the information. After this you will get the registration number.
After filling all the information click on the submit button.
In this way after getting the registration done you can get better job opportunities.
To get more information you can click on the official website. http://hreyahs.gov.in/registration.php