RTE UP Admission 2019-20 Online Registration Complete Detail
RTE UP Admission 2019 Online RTE UP Admission Online Last Date http://rte25.upsdc.gov.in UP RTE Online Registration RTE UP Registration Online Uttar Pradesh Government has invited the online applications for RTE UP Admission 2019-20. This is the good news for the parents who want to get admission to their child in private schools. Under RTE UP Admission 2019 only weaker section children will be eligible to get admission in non-governmental schools. According to the details, the Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission 2019 has been started from 1st March 2019 while the last date of registration of online registration is 31 March 2019.
RTE UP Admission 2019-20 Online Registration
As we know that the education level in India is very low. So that the government of India has decided to give education to all poor families children. In this way, the government has also created the Right to Education Act 2019 to improve the education level in India. In an actual manner, the benefit of this act will be given to all the weaker section children to get free education in private schools. In order to implement this scheme, the UP Government has started the RTE UP Admission 2019 Online Registration Process in UP. In this article, you will get complete information related to the RTE Admission 2019 like – Registration Process, Eligibility, Required Documents, School List and other important details.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply RTE UP Admission 2019-20 Online
- The applicant must be resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The student must belong to the weaker section family.
- The student parents annual income should not be more than 1 lakh.
- Only SC/ST/OBC and other weaker section family can apply for RTE Admission 2019
RTE UP Admission 2019-20 Online Registration Complete Process
Now I will tell you about the online registration process and you will have to follow some easy steps to fill the online application form.
- In the first step: – The applicant will have to visit RTE UP official website.
- In the second step: – You will reach on the home page of the official website then you will have to click on “online application/student login” at the right side of the home page.
- In the third step: – You will see student registration form then you will have to fill basic details to complete the registration form and finally click on the “Submit” button.
After that, you will receive your user id and password to fill the online application form.
Note: – Please remember your user Id and password for further login.
RTE UP Admission 2019-20 Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Student Birth Certificate
- Parents Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Printed Application Form
Remember Some Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts – 1st March 2019
- Online Registration Closes – 31 March 2019
- Online or Offline Application Form Verification and Final Lock – 11 April 2019
- Lottery Result – 16 April 2019
- Admission In Non-Governmental Schools – 30 April 2019