RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2019-20 Online Registration Form|Last Date
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2019 RTE Tamil Nadu 2019-20 Online Application Form Last Date RTE Tamil Nadu 2019-20 Online Registration Form Tamil Nadu Education Board is going to invite online applications for RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2019-20. The RTE Tamil Nadu Online Registration Process will start from the next month in April 2019. This is a golden opportunity for those parents who want to get admission in private schools for free education up to 8th class. In order to improve the education level in the state, the Indian Government has created the Right to Education Act 2009 to educate every child in India. Under this act, only the weaker section, SC/ST and OBC or BPL families children will get admission in private schools.
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2019 – 2020
According to the rules of Right to Education Act 2009, the government has reserved 25% seats in private schools for weaker section children. The government has mandated that private schools will have to give free education to the weaker section students. In an actual manner, this act will help to improve the education level in all state including Tamil Nadu state. In this article, I will tell you that how can you do RTE Tamil Nadu Online Registration like- How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Required to Documents, Lottery Date and Last Date of Online Application Form.
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a resident of Tamil Nadu
- The applicant should belong to the weaker section SC/ST/OBC category.
- The parent’s annual income should be less than Rs. 1 lakh.
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2019 Online Registration Process
In order to complete the RTE Admission 2019-20 Online Registration, you will have to follow some easy steps which are given below.
- First Step:– In the first step you will have to visit its official website of RTE Admission 2019
- Second Step:– In the second step you will reach on the next page where you will have to click on “RTE Act 2009 – 25% Reservation 2019-20 – ONLINE REGISTRATION”.
- Third Step:– In the third step, you will see a new page of the application form. You will have to read all the instruction before apply. After filling the online application form click on the “Submit” button.
After following the above process, you will able fill RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2019 Online Application Form.
Required Documents for Apply
- Child Aadhaar Card
- Parents Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- Residential Proof
Note – The registration process of RTE Admission 2019 will start very soon stay connected with us to get latest updates.