rte rajasthan admission 2019 – Rajasthan Education Board invites RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019 Online Applications for the admissions of weaker section classes children in non-government schools. According to the rule, private schools are required to reserve 25 per cent seats for the children of weaker section classes. In this process, the schools will have to ensure their free education up to 8th class which is compulsory as per government rule.
This is a golden opportunity for those parents who want to take admission for their child in non-governmental schools for free education up to 8th class. In this article, I will give you complete information related to the RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019-20 like – online application process, eligibility criteria, age, required documents, selection process and reporting time.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019
- The candidate must be a resident near the school where the student can go for school very easily.
- Only weaker section children will eligible for enrolment who belongs to the following categories mentioned below.
- SC/ST category children will eligible for admission whose parent’s annual income is less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Backward Class children are also eligible for admission whose parent’s annual income is less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- HIV and Cancer positive students or student parents are eligible.
- Those children as also eligible for admission who belongs to the BPL families.
- Orphan Children
- War Widows
- PWD candidates
Entry Level Admission Age Criteria
The age eligibility criteria will be decided according to the school options.
|Entry level class name||Age for admission (as on 31 March 2019)|
|Pre Primary 3+ (PP.3+)||3 years or more but age must be Less than 4 years|
|Pre Primary 4+ (PP.4+)||3 years and 6 months or more but age must be less than 5 years|
|Pre Primary 5+ (PP.5+)||4 years and 6 months or more than but must be less than 6 years|
|First||5 years or more than but must be less than 7 years|
RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019 Online Application Process
The online application process of RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019 has been started form 5th March 2019 while the last date of application form submission is 15th March 2019. The expected date of the lottery is 19th March 2019.
In order to fill the online application form, the applicant will have to follow some easy steps which are given below.
In the First Step – The applicants will have to visit the RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019 official website of Rajasthan.
After reach on the home page click on “आर.टी.ई. आरटीई के अंतर्गत निःशुल्क प्रवेश हेतु ” link.
After that, you will reach on the second-page click on ” छात्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन” link, after that, you will see the next page where you will have to click on “ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए यंहा क्लिक करें“.
Second Step:- You will see important information related to the admission read that carefully and click on “Check Box” and go for next step
Third Step– In this step you will have to fill registration form with your basic details and follow further steps like given below-
आरटीइ ऑनलाइन आवेदन के चरण
- सामान्य जानकारी – General Information
- स्कूल चयन – School Selection
- आवेदित स्कूल – School Applied
- प्रीव्यू एवं लॉक – Preview and lock
- प्राथमिकता सूची – Priority List
- लॉगआउट – Logout
Finally, after the completion of this
Note- The parents can select only 15 schools from the list and take the final print out before logout.
Required Documents for Apply RTE Rajasthan Admission 2019
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Residential certificate issued by a Tehsildar.
- Student’s/Parent suffering from HIV/Cancer will provide the report issued by a Registered Diagnostic Centre.
After the announcement of the lottery, the selected student’s parents will have to present the original documents for verification.
Weaker Section Required Certificates for Submission
- Age proof certificate
- Residential proof
- Parents annual income proof( the annual income must be less than Rs.1 Lakh
Non-Facilitated Section People Required Certificates
- SC/ST certificate
- Residential proof
- Age proof of the student
- HIV/ cancer report if applicable