RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20 आर टी ई महाराष्ट्र ऑनलाइन प्रवेश प्रक्रिया 2019 – Maharashtra Government going to invite the online applications for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20. The online registration process has been started, the registration process is completely online. You can get the complete information like – Eligibility, Required Document, School List, Last Date and much more.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20
Get ready to fill online applications for the academic year 2019-20 under the Right of Children for Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act. In this process, the parents have a good opportunity to get enrolment in the private schools with 25% reservation. This facility will be provided by the Maharashtra Government.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20 – Admission Process
Here I will tell you, how can you fill RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20 Online Application Form. You will have to remember some major points before applying.
How to Check List of School
First of all, go to the official website of RTE Maharashtra.
After this, click on ‘List of Schools’.
After this, you have to select your district.
After that you will see the list in front of you.3:05 PM
Admission Process – RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019
Part – I School
- School Contacts
- Valid Age Limit for Admission
- School location on google map
Part – II Child
- Get your registration number and password will be send on your registered mobile.
- After that, enter child and perents details.
- Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
- After this, selected required standard and upload required document.
- Confirm the application form of RTE Maharashtra admission 2019.
Part – III Lottery
- The schools having less vacancy will use lottery system.
- The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
- Not only this, the selection list will be published on the system.
- The list will be made available under application login for parents. Which you can also print.
- Schools will admit the students as approached by parents after completing necessary requirements.