RTE Admission Karnataka 2018 : With the implementation of the law to make education a fundamental right, the dream of free and compulsory education has come true for children after six decades of independence. This law came into effect from 1 April 2010. It has been named as the Right of Education Act-2009.
With the implementation of this Act, every child between the ages of 6 and 14 years has got the legal right to get free and compulsory primary education in his nearest school. The special point of this act is that for the poor families of the children who are deprived of primary education, a provision of 25 percent reservation has been made in private schools.
The Karnataka Government has invited the RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application form at the official website of schooleducation.kar.nic.in. All the interested aspirants who want their children to be admitted under RTE act Karnataka can fill out the online application for RTE Karnataka 2018-19 at its official website.
Latest Update (28 February 2018) – Karnataka Primary Education Department has issued a circular about the admission process in Aided Schools under RTE (1)(b) for the year 2018-19 to Publish School-Wise seats in the software. To get details about the new circular, please – Click Here
RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-19 Online Registration
All the applicants who want to make online registration for RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-19 have to follow the below-mentioned steps –
- Firstly, click on this link –
- After that, click on Parents option given on the screen.
- Then, on the next page, click on RTE Application Submission
- After clicking on this link, a web page will appear on your screen in which you have to enter their Aadhaar ID and then authenticate using the OTP or Fingerprint method.
- Then, you have to click on the submit button.
- The application submission process for the RTE Karnataka 2018-19 has been started. Besides this, the RTE Karnataka Students Application Form 2018-19 will appear as shown below –
- Fill out the registration form carefully and then hit the Save button.
RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-19 Login Process
Applicants have to follow the steps for login.
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- After that, Go to links to department software section at the right side of the homepage.
- Then, click on RTE School Login 2018
- After that, enter your username and password then click at login.
How to Know Your School Provisional List for RTE 2018
- Firstly, click on this link i.e. Know your School – Provisional List for RTE 2018
- After that, a new page will appear on your screen in which you have to enter all the information asked there.
- After filling all the details, you will be able to check the provisional list for RTE 2018.
- Income proof
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate of the child
Age Limit for RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-19
- For Pre-schooling the Child should be in the Age Group of 3 years 10 months to 4 years 10 months for LKG
- Besides this, the 1st Grade/Standard Child should be 5 years 10 months to 6 years 10 months as of 1st of June of the Academic year.