schooleducation.kar.nic.in, RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-2020 Online Application, rte Admission Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application Form, RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-2020 Online Registration School List How to Apply, Documents Required, Age Limit, RTE Admission Karnataka School List, rte Admission Karnataka 2018, rte karnataka 2018-2020 application form
RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application
The Karnataka Government is going to invite the RTE Karnataka 2018-2020 Online Application form at the official website of schooleducation.kar.nic.in. All the interested aspirants who wants their children to be admitted under RTE act Karnataka can fill out the online application for RTE Karnataka 2018-19 at its official website. The Department Of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka, Bengaluru will soon release the RTE Karnataka Admission 2018-2020 notification for rte admission 2018-2020 application online Karnataka. Besides this, then you will be able to fill RTE Karnataka 2018 online application form.
How to Fill RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-2020 Online Application Form
Below are the simple steps to fill the RTE Karnataka 2018-2020 Online Application Form
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. schooleducation.kar.nic.in for filling the online application form
- After that, visit the administration section at the last of the homepage at left side.
- Then, click on RTE admissions.
- After that, the online application form link will updated after the official notification at the website.
RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-2020 Software – Original Version
The Karnataka Department of Karnataka has issued the original version of the RTE 2018 Admission Software.
FAll the interested applicants can fill the RTE Admission Karnataka 2018-2020 Application Form for Students by clicking on the link given below –
After that, click on Parents option given on the screen.
Then, on the next page, click on RTE Application Submission
After clicking on this link, a web page will appear on your screen in which you have to enter their Aadhaar ID and then authenticate using the OTP or Fingerprint method.
Then, you have to click on the submit button.
The application submission process for the RTE Karnataka 2018-2020 has been started. Besides this, the RTE Karnataka Students Application Form 2018-2020 will appear as shown below –
RTE School Login 2018 Karnataka
Below are the steps to make RTE school login 2018.
- In order to make school login, firstly, the school authorities have to visit the official website i.e. schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- After that, Go to links to department software section at the right side of the homepage.
- Then, click on RTE School Login 2018
- After that, enter your username and password then click at login.
How to Know Your School Provisional List for RTE 2018
- Firstly, click on this link i.e. Know your School – Provisional List for RTE 2018
- After that, a new page will appear on your screen in which you have to enter all the information asked there.
- After filling all the details, you will be able to check the provisional list for RTE 2018.
Required Documents for RTE Karnataka 2018-2020 Online Application
- Income proof
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate of child
Age Limit for RTE Karnataka 2018-2020 Online Application
- For Pre-schooling the Child should be in the Age Group of 3 years 10 months to 4 years 10 months for LKG
- For 1st Grade/Standard Child should be 5 years 10 months to 6 years 10 months as of 1st of June of the Academic year.