To train unemployed youth of Odisha , the state government of Odisha has launched Rojgar Portal Odisha named as State Employment Mission. The state government of Odisha main motive is to give knowledge; skill and attitude that make them stand out in an extremely competitive job market. The state government aim to train 8 lakh youth in next three years to build competitive edge for them.
The scheme will be run by the Department of Skill Development & Technical Education Govt. of Odisha. The directorate handles the both activity such as Employment Exchange and State Employment Mission.
Mission of the Scheme
The main mission is to provide better job opportunity through the Rojgar Portal Odisha and provide skill development platform to the unemployed youth of the state. Create a platform responsive, transparent and efficient employment service in order to meet skill needs of a dynamics society. To provide best job for all job seeker in the state either through paid employment and to provide vocation/ educational guidance and other related services.
Online Application process
First go the official website of Directorate of Employment, Government of Odisha.
- Click the Odisha Carrer Service
- A new page will be open click the New “Job Seeker Register”
- Accept the Declaration page
- Fill up the Select Exchange page 4-Click on Submit Button
- Fill up the registration in page as per instruction
- Click on the proceed next step button
- Fill up the educational qualification page in details
- Register Experience page
- Fill up the Language details page
- Register the Additional information page
- Fill up the Willingness page
- Now Job Seeker Registration form will be open
- Fill all the details such as Name, Addresses, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number
- Upload Your Recent Photograph
- Click the Next button
- Complete all the registration process
- And click the submit button, a final acknowledgment page will be appear
- A temporary registration will be appear
- Validate the registration number within 20 days of registration
Note: Visit the concern district employment office with required document in original within in due date to validate
- Applicant must be citizen of Odisha
- Have an Aadhar Number
- Must be 10th pass
For any assistance contact
3 rd floor, Niyojana Bhawan
Kharavela Nagar Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Phone: +91 674 2391730 +91 674 2395460 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org