Reprint Duplicate Aadhar card | Get Lost Aadhar Card Online
Reprint Duplicate Aadhar card Download Online Aadhar card Lost Aaddhar Card Reprint Get New Aadhar Card Online Replacement online Aadhar card Reprint is now possible, the Unique Identification Authority of India announced official Aadhar card reprint. Nowadays, Aadhar card is very important for everyone.
To avail of government schemes, to get a new SIM card, or to any others work, Aadhaar card will ask for every work. If we lose our card then we are scared. But now you do not need to worry because we will tell you how you can print your new Aadhaar card while sitting at home. The special thing is that you do not even need a mobile number for this.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) facilitatescustomers to order a new Aadhaar card easily, even without a mobile number. Toget the Aadhaar card out, you will first have to go to the UIDAI website, whereyou will get the option of order back reprint service. After selecting thisoption, you will need to enter the necessary information like Aadhaar Number.After this process is completed, 10 days after the new Aadhaar card will cometo your home.
Step by Step Procedure for Reprint Duplicate Aadhar card
- Go to the official website of UDAI at https://resident.uidai.gov.in
- Now go to the My Aadhar section and click “Order Aadhar Reprint”
- Otherwise, go to the reprint Aadhar card link directly https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-reprint
- Enter your Aadhar card or Virtual Aadhar ID Number
- Now, enter the Security code (Captcha)
- You can check the ‘I have TOTP’ Checkbox if you have TOTP form your mAadhar Card.
- Click the Request OTP and Submit, if you have TOTP then skip this.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your Registered Mobile Number.
- Click Here to Know How to Download Aadhar Card Without Mobile Number
- Enter the OTP and click Submit
- Now your Detail will be shown
- Click the Make Payment Option then you will be redirected to payment gateway
- You can make your payment via credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI, Rs 50 will be charged for getting your Aadhar card reprint.
- After the payment, you will get an acknowledgment for future use.
- Your Aadhar card will be sent to your address within ten working days.
The UDAI has taken the initiative to prevent the illegalprinting centre who charged exorbitant rates for printing the card. Thefacility is also given for security risk when people can giving personal details,phone number and OTP for printing the Aadhar Card.