Captain Smart Connect Scheme: Congress CM Candidate Captain Amrinder Singh announces a Smartphone Scheme for the youth of Punjab. He announced in Chandigarh Mohali that 50 Lakh Smartphones will be distributed to the youth of Punjab through the online registration. Although, they haven’t revealed the brand name of the Mobile phone, but claiming to give a smartphone to each person who is a bona fide resident of Punjab.
This scheme is same as Samajwadi Smartphone Scheme which was launched by the CM Akhilesh Yadav in Uttar Pradesh. Those applicants, who need Smartphones, can register their self through online in three steps without any cost. Applicants have to fill the registration forms and details online.
The last date of registration is 30 November 2016. According to the news, these Smartphones will be delivered to the youth within 100 days if Congress will win the 2017 elections.
Important information regarding Captain Smart Connect Scheme (CSCS):
– The name of the scheme is Captain Smart Connect Scheme (CSCS) (Saanje Supne).
– There is one-year 3g data and calling is free with the Smartphone.
Eligibility and Important dates:
– Applicants must be a resident of Punjab.
– He must have Punjab voter card or residence Proof.
– Age of applicant must be minimum 18 years and not more than 35 years as this scheme is especially for youth.
– Applicant must be minimum 10th passed.
– The annual income of the applicant must be less than Rs. 6 lakhs.
– Online Registration starts: November 20, 2016
– Last Date for Online Registration: November 30, 2016
How to apply for Free-Smartphone :
Interested applicants can apply online through the official website: http://captainsmartconnect.com/
Specifications of the Smartphone:
– 4G Supported with One Slot and One With 3G Supported.
– Internal Memory 16 GB
– Android OS V6
– 5 Inch Display Screen
– Quad Core processor.
– Resolution 720×1280 Pixels
– 3500 MAh Battery
– Front Camera 5MP
– Rear Camera 16MP
– 3 GB RAM
– Gorilla Glass Screen Protection