Rashtriya Madyamik Shiksha Abhiyaan – राष्ट्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा अभियान | www.rmsaindia.gov.in
Rashtriya Madyamik Shiksha Abhiyaan – राष्ट्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा अभियान – The Central Government of India has launched the Rashtriya Madyamik Shiksha Abhiyaan (RMSA) for providing a secondary school at a reasonable distance from each house and to increase enrollment rate at the secondary level in the next five years to 75 percent and at the secondary level to 75 percent.
Rashtriya Madyamik Shiksha Abhiyaan – राष्ट्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा अभियान
The main motive of this scheme is to improve the quality of secondary education by eliminating female-male discrimination, socio-economic and non-destructive barriers, and providing comprehensive access to education to secondary level by 2017 while making all secondary schools in line with the prescribed standards.
Rashtriya Madyamik Shiksha Abhiyaan – Facilities in these Schools
- Additional classrooms
- Art and crafts room
- Toilet blocks
- Drinking water provisions
- Residential Hostels for Teachers in remote areas.
Rashtriya Madyamik Shiksha Abhiyaan – Scheme Details
The vision of secondary education is to provide good quality education to all the youth of the age group of 14-18 years in accessible and accessible manner. In view of this vision, the following is to be achieved:
- Providing secondary school facility at reasonable distance for any habitation area, which is 5 kilometers for secondary school and 7-10 kilometers at higher secondary school level,
- Ensure access to secondary education to all by 2017 (100% GER)
- Keeping all children in school till 2020
- In the special context of financially vulnerable sections of society, educationally backward children and other backward classes such as Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Educationally Backward Minorities (EBM) living in backward and backward areas Providing Secondary Education Facilities
राष्ट्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा अभियान Official Website – www.rmsaindia.gov.in