Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Yojana – Apply Online || Complete Details
Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Yojana – Rajasthan Government has launched its new pension scheme named Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Yojana. This scheme is specially launched for providing financial assistance to the old age people of the state. The benefit of the scheme will be given to the all categories of the society. The eligible people of Rajasthan can apply for this scheme throuth the offline mode by filling an applicaiton form.
Objectives of Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Yojana
The state government has introduced this scheme with an aim to give financial help to the senior citizen of the state. This is a Sarkari Yojana of the Rajasthan Government in which the government will provide a monthly pension to the old age people. According to the scheme, a monthly pension of Rs. 500/- to the old age people age whose age is under 75 years while whose age is 75 years or above they will get a monthly pension of Rs. 750/-. This pension amount will be directly credited to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Benefit of Rajasthan Vastavastha Pension Yojana
- The government is providing financial help to the old age people for their livelihood.
- The old age people whose age is below 75 years they will get a pension monthly of Rs.500/-.
- While those people will get a montly pension of Rs. 750/- whose age is 75 year or above.
- The beneficiary must be resident of Rajasthan State.
- Only those old age people can avail the benefit of this scheme whose age is minimum 58 years for man and 55 years for female
- Only those people are eligibel for this scheme who has no any income source.
- There is no any family member up to the age of 25 years or older physically disabled who is not able to earn their livelihood.
- The government is giving relaxation for those people who belong to the BPL family or those family who are suffering from HIV / AIDS and they are registerd with Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society, they are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Bank Account Detail.
- Income Certificate of the applicant.
- The applicant must have age certifiate document like – vote id card
How to Apply for Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Yojana
The eligible people can be obtained the application form from Panchayat Samiti, Tehsil office and District Collector’s office. The completely filled application form to be submitted at the Development Officer, Panchayat Samiti (where the application is residing) and application of Urban Area Sub-Office Officer.