Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Yojana – Apply Online || Complete Details
Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Yojana – The State Government of Rajasthan has launched a new pension scheme for providing a financial help to the senior citizens of the state. This pension scheme is named as ‘Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Yojana’. This scheme has been implemented for all sections of the state.
Objectives of Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Yojana
The main motto of Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Yojana is “Everyone kept meditation, respected everyone, this identification of Rajasthan government”. This scheme will be implemented in the state from July 1, 2017. The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the state’s senior citizens. The application form can be deposited for free under this pension scheme.
Benefit of Rajasthan Vastavastha Pension Yojana
- For this scheme pensioners under 75 years of age will be given a pension of Rs.500 / – per month.
- Pensioners 75 years and above will be given a pension of 750 rupees per month.
- To avail the benefits of the scheme, the age of the male citizens must be minimum 58 years and the female citizen must be 55 years.
- Applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicant must have no source of income for the sustenance of life.
- No member of the applicant’s family is 25 years of age or older or physically disabled in earning a livelihood.
- Below Poverty Line List of Family and Persons (Female / Male) above 65 years of Sharia family who are HIV / AIDS positive and registered with Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society, are also vulnerable. Will be considered and relaxation is available in eligibility conditions.
- The income of agricultural land in less than half the limits prescribed for marginal farmers has not been included in the income for the concept of eligibility for sanction of pension under these rules.
- Beneficiary should have Aadhaar card
- Beneficiary should have a bank account.
- The applicant should have income certificate.
- The applicant should have an age certificate. In which the voter card is the age on which the certificate is inscribed.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Yojana
The eligible rural person eligible for a pension can submit the application form in the prescribed form to the Development Officer, Panchayat Samiti (where the application is residing) and application of Urban Area Sub-Office Officer.
Application forms are available free of charge in Panchayat Samiti, Tehsil office and District Collector’s office.