Rajasthan Vidyarthi Suraksha Durghatna Bima Yojana – Complete Details
Vidyarthi Suraksha Durghatna Bima Yojana– The State Government of Rajasthan has launched its new scheme Vidyarthi Suraksha Durghatna Bima Yojana (Stundent Safty Accidental Insurance Scheme). This is an accidental insurance scheme which specially launched for school students to provide them safty. In this scheme, if any students meet with an accident then he will get financial assistance during his accident period.
Objective of Vidyarthi Suraksha Durghatna Bima Yojana
The state government of Rajasthan has introduced this scheme with an objective to provide safty and security to the school students in the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide accidental insurance to the students inwhich the student will get financial assistance duriing his/her accident condition. In order to take the benefit of this scheme any student accidental case, the parents will have to present the original bill. The recruitment is made for the applicant in 24 hours for the requirement of Rs. 5000/-. Unde this scheme, the government will provide a sum of Rs. 50000/- to the students and a sum assured of 50 lakh while 25 lakh issued for private educational insitituations.
- Under this scheme, only those students are eligible for this scheme who are studying in 1st to 12 class.
- According to the scheme, a sum assured will be given to the student’s parents in death case of student or physical harm in the accident.
- In this scheme, a sum of Rs 1 lakh will be given to the student parent as a insurance.
Terms of Insurance Amount
* Both ears – 50000
* One ear – Rs 15000
* One hand – 40000 rupees
* Any Thumb – 25000 – Rs 10,000
* Any finger – 10000 – 4000 rupees
* Toe – 20000 – Rs 1000
* On bone breakdown (more than 50%) – 50000 rupees
* 50 to 40% on bone breakage – 40000 rupees
* 40 to 30% on bone breakage – Rs. 30000