Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana – Apply Online || Complete Details
Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana – The State Government led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje has launched a new pension scheme for developing the financial conditions of the widows of the state. The name of the scheme is Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana.
This scheme has been implemented for all sections of the state. The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the state’s elderly. The application form can be deposited for free under this pension scheme. Under this scheme, women who have lost their husbands have been made eligible. From which women cannot depend on anyone else.
Benefits of the Rajasthan Vidhwa Yojana Pension
- Through this scheme, the widow women will be made self-dependent.
- Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs.500 will be given to the widow women.
- The benefits of the scheme will be available only if there is no one to look after the widow.
Eligibility Criteria of Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- Applicants should be above 18 years of age.
- Monthly income of candidates should not exceed Rs. 48000 / -.
- The residents of Rajasthan can take advantage of the scheme. And the date of application is in Rajasthan for a period of at least seven years.
- There is no source of income for survival.
- No member of his family is 25 years of age or older or physically disabled in earning a livelihood.
- The income of agricultural land in less than half the limits prescribed for marginal farmers has not been included in the income for the concept of eligibility for sanction of pension under these rules.
- The widow/resident listed in the list of families below the poverty line has been granted exemption in eligibility conditions.
- Beneficiary should have Aadhaar card
- The beneficiary should have a bank account.
- The applicant should have income certificate.
- The applicant should have an age certificate. In which the voter card is the age on which the certificate is inscribed.
- To apply, there should be a certificate of death of the husband.
How to Apply for Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- The eligible rural person eligible for a pension can submit the application form in the prescribed form to the Development Officer, Panchayat Samiti (where the application is residing) and application of Urban Area Sub-Office Officer.
- Application forms are available free of charge in Panchayat Samiti, Tehsil office and District Collector’s office.