Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana – The State Government of Rajasthan has launched its new scheme named Vidhwa Pension Yojana for widows of the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide monthly pension to the widows of the state. This scheme is launched by the Rajasthan Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje.
Objective of Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana
This is the Sarkari Yojana of Rajasthan Government which is specially launched for the welfare of the widows of Rajasthan State. This scheme is launched with an objective to provide financial help to the widows. In this scheme the government will provide a monthly pension of Rs. 500/- to the widows. All the eligible women can take the benefit of this scheme. This scheme will help them to become self-dependent in their life.
Benefits of the Rajasthan Vidhwa Yojana Pension
- With the help of this scheme, the widow women become self-dependent.
- In this scheme, the government will provide a monthly pension of Rs. 500/- to the widow women.
- Only widow women of Rajasthan can take the benefit of this scheme.
- The beneficiary must be a resident of Rajasthan State for last seven years.
- The age of widow women should be 18 years or above.
- The monthly income of beneficiary should not be more then Rs. 48000 /-.
- Only those women are eligible for this scheme who has not any income of survival.
- If other member of the familiy is below the age of 25 years or physically disabled or older, they are not able to earn for their livelihood. They are eligible for this scheme.
- If the widow women is belong to the BPL family they are also eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Income Certificate
- Age Proof mentioned in Voter ID Card
- The beneficiary should have a bank account.
- Death Certificate of the Husband
How to Apply for Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- The eligible women can apply for this scheme by filling a simple application form
- The applicant can obtained the application form from the Panchayat Samiti, Tehsil office and District Collector’s office.
- The completely filled application form can be submitted along with the required documents to the Development Officer, Panchayat Samiti (where the application is residing) and application of Urban Area Sub-Office Officer.