Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 – Apply Online
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 – Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department has invited online application forms for the Chief Minister of Maharashtra, under the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18. The Department has made the Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Paperless.
Details of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
The benefit of this Uttar Matric Scholarship 2017 will be provided to the students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Special Group Schemes, Other Backward Classes, Economic Backward Classes, Vimukt Ghumantu and Ardh Ghumantu of Rajasthan and the students of state recognized educational institutions of the state and outside the state and of the Government and National Level Recognized Institutes of Education.
The main motive of Rajasthan Government behind launching this scheme is to provide financial support to the meritorious and eligible students of the state to promote education.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Special Group Schemes of Rajasthan, Other Backward Classes, Economic Backward Classes, Vimukt Ghatantu and Ardh Ghumantu will be eligible.
- Students of state and private institutions recognized and studying institutions of education recognized and studied outside the state and state-level recognized educational institutions will be eligible.
- Under the scheme, the annual income of the parent and guardian’s parents must be in accordance with the following table.
|Scheduled Caste, Tribes, Special Backward Classes||2.50 Lakh Rupees Yearly|
|Other backward classes||1 Lakh Rupees Yearly|
|Economic backward class||1 Lakh Rupees Yearly|
|Vimukt Ghumantu and Ardh Ghumantu||2 Lakh Rupees Yearly|
|For Other Categories||5 Lakh Rupees Yearly|
Required Documents for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
- Email address
- Facebook account
- Bamashah Card Number
- Aadhar card number
- income certificate
- Basic address proof
- Marriage certificate
- death certificate
- Divorced certificate
- 10th Passed Mark Table
- Fee receipt
- BPL certificate
- Antyodaya card
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
- Visit the departmental website www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in for the application.
- Click on “New Online Scholarship Portal” in the “Apply Online / E-Services” column on the homepage.
- If you are already registered on this portal, do “SING IN” and for the first time, “Sign Up” for the application.
- After being registered on the portal, the applicant will get the online application form of the scheme.
- Study the application form carefully and fill in the correct information.
- When all the information is completed by the applicant, “Save” and save “Application” to the application form.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
Starting Date – 6 November 2017
Last Date – 31 November 2017
Important Links for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
Official Website – www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
Desk Room No. – 105
Contact Number – 0141-2226640
E-mail – email@example.com