sso id Rajasthan Online Registration – The Rajasthan Government has started providing online citizen services for the citizens of the state. For this, the state government has started an online portal named “Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO)”. On this web portal, the state government is providing many citizen services online. Various services such as RTI, Scholarship, Bhamashah, Aadhar Card etc. are available at the Rajasthan SSO Portal.
sso id Online Registration राजस्थान एसएसओ आईडी पंजीकरण
In order to avail these online citizen services, you have to make Rajasthan SSO ID Registration. After which, you will have an SSO ID and Password. Then, you will be able to avail various online services made available by the Rajasthan government. Today, I will guide you how to make Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration.
Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration – Eligibility Criteria
- Rajasthan permanent resident
- Rajasthan Industry
- Government Employees of Rajasthan
Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration
You can make SSO Registration by using any on the following –
- Using Bamashahsha ID
- By Using Aadhaar ID
- Using Facebook
- By Using Google
Note – To use the facility fully, registration must be done using Bhamashah ID or Aadhaar Number
How can the Government Employees Register for SSO?
- Using the SIPF number and password.
How can registration Done for the Industries?
- Using UAN (industry base number)
- Using BRN (Business Register Number)
How to Register for Citizens?
Here is the complete online registration process for Rajasthan SSO ID for Citizens –
- Firstly, visit the Official website of Rajasthan SSO i.e. https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on “Registration” option.
- After that, click on “Citizen (नागरिक)” tab.
- Then select the method of registration from the four options given there i.e. Bhamshah ID, Aadhar ID, Facebook, Google.
- If you are an industry then click on “Industry (उधोग)” tab and complete the registration with the help of USN or BRN
- After that, you will receive an ID and Password on your mobile number or mail Id which you had entered at the time of registration.
Note – Please wait for some time to load the document
Rajasthan SSID Help Desk
If you are facing any problems while creating a Single Sign-On Identity, you can use the SSO Helpline
Telephone – 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717
Email – [email protected]