Rajasthan Sportsperson Pension Scheme – The Rajasthan Government has started a monthly pension scheme for the International Sportspersons who are 60 or more years old. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a monthly pension of Rs. 6,000 to 10,000 for the exclusive sportsperson and international level sportspersons over 60 years of age. For this, all the District Sports Officers have sought applications at the district level.
Rajasthan Sportsperson Pension Scheme
Under this pension scheme, many outstanding sportspersons, including the Olympic Games, World Cup, Asian Commonwealth Games, Arjun, Maharana Pratap, Guru Dronacharya and Guru Vishisht Puraskar, will be given the alimony under the pension scheme. This scheme of the government will benefit hundreds of players from the state.
The State Government has started monthly pension allowance for different categories of over 60 years and international players. For this, the player can contact the office and apply.
Rajasthan Sportsperson Pension Scheme – 5 Categories
The Rajasthan Government has divided this scheme into 5 Categories. Here are the details of the pension scheme –
- Olympic Medal Winner – 10 Thousand
- Olympic Participants – 9 Thousand
- World Cup Winners – 8 Thousand
- World Cup Participants – 7 Thousand
- Wild Championship – 7 Thousand
- Wrest Championship Participant – 7 Thousand
- Asian Games Winners – 6 Thousand
- Asian championship Medalist – 6 Thousand
- Commonwealth Games Medalist – 6 Thousand
- Winner of Commonwealth Championship Title – 6 Thousand
- Arjuna Award Winners – 7 Thousand
- Maharana Pratap Award Winner – 6 Thousand
- Guru Dronacharya Award Winner – 7 Thousand
- Guru Vishishtha Award Winners – 6 Thousand
- Duff, Dumf, Blind and Vimandit International Sports Awards – 6 Thousand
- Grade Slam Medalist – 6 Thousand
- All England Badminton Medalist – 6 Thousand
- Thomas Uber Cup Medalist – 6 Thousand
- South Asian Cup Medalist – 6 thousand
Para players will get according to the player equivalent to the pension main competition.