Rajasthan Sindhu Darshan Yatra 2018 Online Registration – Download Application Form
Rajasthan Sindhu Darshan Yatra 2018 Online Registration – The Sindhu Darshan Yatra Samiti has invited the online/offline applications for Sindhu Darshan Yatra 2018. The main motive of the Sindhu Yatra Darshan is to present the old people to take old people to Sindhu. Many times they have to be deprived of travel due to lack of money. But now it will not be so.
Rajasthan Sindhu Darshan Yatra 2018 Online Registration-Eligibility Criteria
- Pilgrims must be native to Rajasthan.
- Age should not be less than 60 years.
- Do not be the one who lives on begging.
- Not a taxpayer.
- Must not a Central Government / State Government / Central and State Government Undertaking / Local Body / Retired Employees / Officer.
- Be physically and mentally capable of traveling and not infected with any infectious diseases such as TB, congestive cardiac, respiratory illness in respiratory, coronary inadequacy, coronary thrombosis, mental disorder, infectious leprosy etc.
Rajasthan Sindhu Darshan Yatra 2018 Online Registration-Required Documents
- Certified photocopy of original residence certificate of Rajasthan
- Birth certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card / Voter ID card / Bhamashah Card
- Registered Trust of Government Department / Society located in Ladakh or verified certificate of the Committee constituted.
Rajasthan Sindhu Darshan Yatra 2018-Selection Process
- If there is a person from Rajasthan who has got a place in the list of selected person by the Devasthanan department and completed the journey of Sindhu Darshan in Ladakh, he has to submit a certificate (tickets, receipts, etc.) of the actual expenditure on the journey after traveling. Reimbursement of 50 per cent of such travel will be done by the State Government, up to a maximum of 10,000 / – per pilgrim passenger.
- The eligible person for obtaining the grant will present their claims in the prescribed form in the timeline of 60 days of the journey ending with the certified record including the online / related Assistant Commissioner.
- The applications of eligible passengers will be sent to the list of eligible passengers by the Assistant Commissioner of Prayer papers and documents received by the date fixed by Devasthan and will be sent to the Devasthan office, Udaipur.
- If more applications are received from the prescribed quota, passengers will be selected by lottery (computerized draw of lots).
- When taking the lottery, the lottery will be extracted while accepting the application of the applicant, along with his wife or husband (if he has also traveled by them), and both of them in the lottery will be eligible for the grant.
Life time will be eligible only to get a grant.
Rajasthan Sindhu Darshan Yatra 2018 Online Registration
In order to make Rajasthan Sindhu Darshan Yatra 2018 Online Registration, follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. www.sindhudarshan.org
- On the homepage, click on Online Registration.
- Fill out the registration form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit the registration form.
Download Rajasthan Sindhu Darshan Yatra 2018 Application Form
Last Date of Registration – 15 May 2018