Rajasthan Senior Citizens Pension Scheme – Rajasthan Government has launched its new pension scheme ‘Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Samman Pension Yojana’ for old people in the state. Under this scheme, the state governemnt will provide financial help the senior citizen of the state. According to the scheme, an amount of Rs 500/- to Rs.750/- as a monthly pension will be given to the senior citizen.
Objective of Rajasthan Senior Citizens Pension Scheme
Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Samman Pension Yojana is a Sarkari Yojana of Rajasthan Government which is specially launched for senior citizen of the state. In this scheme, the government will provide a monthly pension of Rs 500/- to Rs.750/- to the old age people whose age is above 55/58 years. This financial assitance will help the senior citizen in their old age. Both man women can take the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits of Senior Citizen Pension Scheme Rajasthan
- All the senior citizen will get a monthly pension of Rs 500/- to Rs.750/- in their old age.
- This is an old pension scheme for senior citizens of Rajasthan.
- In this scheme, those old age people are eligible for this scheme whose age is above 55/58 years.
- This scheme will help the old age people in their old age by providing them a fixed financial assistance.
- The applying process of the scheme is completely online.
Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan Senior Citizens Pension Scheme
- The applicant must be resident of Rajasthan State.
- The applicant’s age should be above 55/58 years to take the benefit of this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant should not be more then Rs. 48000.
- Only senior citizens can apply for pension.
- If any applicant is already taking the benefit of other pension scheme of Rajastha Government, in this case the applicant is not eligible for this scheme.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Senior Citizen Pension Scheme
The eligible applicants can apply for this old age pension scheme through the online mode. Under this scheme both man and women are eligible for this scheme. Besides, the government also running other pension scheme in the state for the welfare of the citizens of Rajasthan.
Other Pension schemes implemented in Rajasthan
- Mukhyamantri Single Nari Samman Pension Scheme, this scheme for women of Rajasthan.
- Mukhyamantri Vishesh Yogyajan Pensions Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Old Age Pension Scheme in Hindi
For more information the applicant can also visit the official website of Rajasthan Government rajssp.raj.nic.in.