Rajasthan Sahyog Uphar Yojana – Apply | Complete Details
Rajasthan Sahyog Uphar Yojana – Under the “Rajasthan Sahyog Uphar Yojana” of Rajasthan State, the amount given for the daughter’s marriage has been increased. The amount given under the scheme for the daughter of the families of BPL category of Madanganj-Kishanganj in Rajasthan has been doubled. Under this scheme, a sum assured will be provided on the marriage of the daughter at the age of 18 years.
Detail Rajasthan Sahyog Uphar Yojana
This Cooperation Gift Plan will be provided on the weddings after April 1, 2017. The scheme will be provided to 6000 BPL families of the city of Lachbhanti, 5000 equivalent families, Antyodaya family, widows and orphan girls.
Benefits Rajasthan Sahyog Uphar Yojana
- In this scheme, Social Empowerment Department provided Rs 10,000 for the marriage of daughters and this amount has been increased to 20 thousand rupees.
- After passing the 10th 12th under the co-operation gift scheme, after marrying daughters, 30,000 rupees will be given instead of 15000 rupees.
- Apart from this, the marriage of the graduating daughters will get 40 thousand rupees instead of 20 thousand.
- This scheme will be given only to the native residents of Rajasthan.
- Under this scheme, two daughters of more than 18 years of age will be benefited.
- In the scheme, BPL, Antyodaya family and trust card holders of all the sections of the state will be able to avail.
When to Apply for Rajasthan Sahyog Uphar Yojana
To take advantage of this scheme, the daughter’s parent will have to apply, who can apply for daughter’s marriage a month and 15 days after marriage. To apply online in this scheme can be done from other places including e-friends, after which the officer will be disposed off in 15 days. The Guardian will have to upload the marriage registration certificate at the time of application and also to attach other relevant certificates.
Rajasthan Sahyog Uphar Yojana Terms & Conditions
Rajasthan Sahyog Uphar Yojana is being run by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment and according to the Assistant Director in the scheme, the subsidy amount has been doubled from the government. In this scheme, for the marriage of daughters of economically weaker widows and for the death of their husband, if the woman has not married, she will be eligible for this scheme. The annual income of the widow woman should not be more than 50 thousand and the family is not earning 25 years or more. The character of this scheme will be such daughters whose parents have both died.
For further details of the scheme, click here