Rajasthan Raj Sahkar Durghatna Bima Yojana – किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड | www.rscb.org.in
Rajasthan Raj Sahkar Durghatna Bima Yojana, राजस्थान सहकार दुर्घटना बिमा योजना, किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड, How to Apply, Rajasthan Kisan Credit Card, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Complete Details
Sehkari Durghatna Bima Yojana
The State Government of Rajasthan led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje had launched the ‘Rajasthan Raj Sahkar Durghatna Bima Yojana’. Under this scheme, the state government will provide the crop owner is given an accident of Rs 6 lakh on the annual premium of 27 rupees.
Financial Benefits of Rajasthan Raj Sahkar Durghatna Bima Yojana
On the permanent disability of one of the parts of the eye, arms or legs of the insured, Rs. 3 lakhs, permanent disability of any two limbs, or accidental death, 6 lakh rupees will be insured to the farmer.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Raj Sahkar Durghatna Bima Yojana
- All the members and borrowers receiving loans through Kisan Credit Card holder members, top co-operative banks, all central co-operative banks and pecs
- The account holders of cooperative banks can also join the scheme
- The beneficiary members of the co-operative banks will get the benefit of this plan at an annual premium of Rs 54.
- The sum insured will be received directly in the account of the victim family
- Keeping this in mind, the affected family or the person is given the funds directly to the victim’s family in the insurance plan.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Raj Sahkar Durghatna Bima Yojana
In order to avail the benefits of this scheme, the application can be made in the co-operative society or in the branch of the Central Cooperative Bank.