Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – 13,142 Posts | Apply Online | police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – Rajasthan Police Department invited online application for recruitment of 13,142 vacancies of General Constable, Operator, Driver and others. The office of the Directorate of Police of Rajasthan has released the official notification on 25th May 2018 regarding this recruitment. Interested and qualified candidates can apply online for these positions by June 14, 2018.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018
According to the official notification, applications are sought for Constable General, Operator, Driver, Cavalier and Dog Squad. After the application, the department will conduct a written examination. The online examination will be held in July.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – Details of Posts
- Constable general (General Area) – 11084 posts
- Constable Driver (General Area) – 743 Posts
- Constable Band (General Area) – 132 positions
- Constable cavalry (General Area) – 34 posts
- Constable squadron squad (General Area) – 17 posts
- Constable Operator (General Area) – 202 Posts
- Constable General (TSP Area) – 872 posts
- Constable Driver (TSP Area) – 18 Posts
- Constable Band (TSP Area) – 12 Posts
- Constable General (Saharia Area) – 15 Posts
- Constable Driver (Saharia Area) – 13 posts
Educational Qualifications Required
- District Police / Intelligence – Secondary or Tenth Class or equivalent examination passed from Recognized Schools / from recognized school / board.
- RAC / MBC Battalion- Passed 8th standard from recognized school / board.
- Police Telecommunication Operator – Higher Secondary Science, Physics and Mathematics from the Board established by Law in India or passed any other examination declared by the Government (10 + 2).
Candidates can click on the detailed notification link to get more information.
Details of Notification
क्रमांक-न-5(28)पु.फो./कानि.भर्ती/2018/पार्ट/29,दिनांक- 25 मई 2018
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
Off-line (OMR based) written examination will be conducted for different posts.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – Examination Fee
- General / OBC / MBC class- Rs. 400 / –
- SC / ST / Saharia Applicant – Rs. 350 / –
- Applicants of General / OBC / MBC category whose household annual income is less than 2.50 lakhs annual – Rs. 350 / –
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply Online
This recruitment for various posts of Police Department can be applied online at http://police.rajasthan.gov.in, e-friend kiosks, public utility center and police department website. For this, e-Mitr kiosks or public utility center will have to provide sso id. This ID can be created by the candidate at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Online Application Start Date: May 25, 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: Within 21 days from the date of advertisement publication (14 June 2018)
- Tentative time of the written examination: mid-July 2018
Helpline Numbers – 0141-2221424, 2221425