Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Palanhar Yojana – Complete Details
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Palanhar Yojana – The State Government of Rajasthan led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje has launched a scheme named Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Palanhar Yojana. It is one of the very important schemes of Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje. This scheme was initiated to provide assistance to the nearest relatives of the orphan children for their upbringing, education, health and wealth instead or running a special institution for the orphan children.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Palanhar Yojana
- Orphaned Child
- Death penalty / the life imprisoned parents of life imprisoned through judicial process
- Maximum 3 children of widowed mother of destitute pension
- Maximum three children of the mother going to be born
- Remarriage of widow
- Children of AIDS sufferers
- Children of leprosy
- Children of disabled parents
- Child of divorced/abandoned woman
- Annual income of the Companion family should not exceed 1.20 lakh rupees
Highlights of the Scheme for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Palanhar Yojana
- Grant is provided to the adherents for the upbringing, education etc. for such orphan children under the scheme.
- It is compulsory for such orphans to be sent to Anganwadi center at the age of 2 years and to school at the age of 6 years.
- For every orphan child, the Sahaarhar family is provided with a rate of Rs. 500 / – per month for children up to the age of 5 years and after getting admitted to the school, grant is given at the rate of 1000 rupees per month till completion of 18 years.
Read More: Complete List of Rajasthan Government Schemes
- Apart from this, annual grants are also provided at the rate of Rs.2000 / – per year (excluding category of widow and marriage) for the cost of clothing, shoes, sweaters and other necessary works.
- On application of the said grant to the family, the village is sanctioned by the Regional District Officer in the urban area and by the concerned development officer in the rural area.