Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Palanhar Yojana – Rajasthan Government has launched Mukhyamantri Palanhar Yojana for orphan children. Under this scheme, the government will provide basic facilities to the orphan children like education, health and wealth instead or running a special institution for the orphan children. According to the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the relatives who are taking care of orphan child. This scheme is launched by the Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje.
Objective of Rajathan Mukhyamantri Palanhar Yojana
The State Government of Rajasthan has launched this Sarkari Yojana specially for the welfare of orphan children whose parents are not alive, parents are disabled and widow women children etc. In this scheme, the government will provide all the basic famcilites to the orphan children such as education and health facilites. Besides, the government will also provide financial help to their relatives for take care of them. The government is expecting that this scheme will help the orphan children to improve their life in every manner.
Benefits of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Palanhar Yojana
- As per the scheme, the financial assistance will be given to the relatives for their upbringing, health, education and all other basic needs.
- The orphan children must be sent to the Anganwadi center at the age of 2 years and to school at the age of 6 years.
- Under this scheme, the every child of Sahaarhar family will get a monthly financial help of Rs. 500 / – up to the age of 5 years. While they will also get an amount of Rs. 1000/- per month after getting admission in the school. This fiancial help will be provide up to the age of 18 years.
- Besides, the government will provide a financial assistance of Rs.2000 / – per year to the widow women and remarriage women for basic need like – cloths, sweaters and other necessary works.
- This financial assistance will be sanctioned by the Regional District Officer in the urban area and by the concerned development officer in the rural area.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Palanhar Yojana
- Only orphan children are eligible for this scheme.
- Those children are eligible for this scheme whose parents get a death penalty / the life imprisoned parents of life imprisoned through judicial process
- Those widow women are eligible for the scheme who have maximum 3 children and who is not getting the benefit of pension scheme.
- Those widow who have three children.
- Widow women who get second marriage.
- Those children are also eligible for the scheme who are suffering from the AIDS or leprosy
- Whose parents are disabled they are eligible for the scheme.
- The divorced and abandoned women children are also eligible for this scheme.
- The campanion family annual income should not be more then 1.20 lakh.