Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana – Apply Online
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana – The Government of Rajasthan has launched a very good scheme for the children of Rajasthan, under which children coming below the poverty line will be given money for coaching. There are many poor children who are very promising to read but In the absence of money, he can not afford coaching. Now all those children will get free coaching but this coaching is given to the children of Rajasthan only. Rajasthan’s Justice Minister Arun Chaturvedi has decided to launch a free coaching scheme under the scheme of General SC ST OBC and other Indian Institute of Technology, IIM (Indian Institute of Technology), National Level Medical and National Level Coaching for the entrance examination of Technical College will be done. Children will be coached free.
Details of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana
The State Government of Rajasthan will provide financial assistance to the skill development of the meritorious students. Under the scheme, free coaching scheme will be provided in Jaipur and Kota. In this scheme, the Government will provide coaching related to the following subjects;
- National level medical colleges and
- National technical institute
Those who will participate in the Rajasthan free coaching scheme, only those classes who will come below the poverty line because some people are also above the poverty line and who can complete their coaching but only in this poor people It will be included so that the children of the poor can go ahead with coaching and illuminate the names of their parents and the country.
- scheduled caste,
- scheduled tribe,
- Other Backward Classes
- Special backward classes and
- general class
And 30% of these institutions will be reserved for the respective category students.
Benefits of the Scheme
- The purpose of Rajasthan Government is to promote the development of the state’s meritorious students towards development. In this scheme, the government will select one thousand students from Jaipur and Kota, which will be given free coaching.
- The announcement of the scheme went into the 2016-17 budget and it has been started from 10th February, 2017.
- In this scheme, 500-500 students have been selected from Jaipur and Kota, which will be given free coaching under the scheme.
- The main purpose of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students of the weaker sections and economically weaker families.
- Under this scheme, two years for entrance examinations of engineering and medical courses and free coaching for one year free admission for law and management courses will be provided.
- In this scheme, 60 thousand students per student can be increased in the future.
- Rajasthan Das Yojna will benefit the poor children of Rajasthan, who will now be able to take coaching easily
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana
- The child will participate in the Rajasthan fee coaching scheme, living in Rajasthan
He should have a bonafide of Rajasthan
- Student should have certificate related to category such as SC ST OBC General
Student should pass 11th class in 12th.
- The annual income of parents/guardians of the SC, ST, Special Backward Class, Other Backward Classes and General Category students (if included in the income of the candidate), more than 2.5 lakhs (two lakh fifty thousand rupees) Do not be.
- Coaching facility for admission tests for admission examinations of engineering, medical courses for maximum two years and for admission examinations for maximum two years and for one year only will be payable.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana
- First open the official website of SJMS
- If your ID is maintained on the official website of SJMS, then you can login by entering your login id and password, if your ID is not on SJMS website then you will have to create your first ID for login.
- After the form opens, you will not get all the information carefully. If you falsify this information then your form will be treated as invalid.
- After filling the form, now you can click on the submit button, now your form will be considered filled and print out you can also remove.