Rajasthan Mukhyamanri Uch Shiksha Chhatravratti Yojana – Apply | www.dce.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Mukhyamanri Uch Shiksha Chhatravratti Yojana – The Rajasthan Government had launched the Mukhyamanri Uchh Shiksha Chhatravratti Yojana for the meritorious students of the state. The main motive of this scholarship scheme is to ensure that every student who wants to get higher education in future should be given scholarships so that he can be self-dependent. The State government will provide scholarships to the students under the Mukhyamanri Uchh Shiksha Chhatravratti Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Mukhyamanri Uch Shiksha Chhatravratti Yojana
- Only the permanent resident of Rajasthan can avail the benefits of this scholarship scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- The student must have passed the Rajasthan Secondary Education Board 12th examination of Ajmer, with minimum 60 percent in this year. And must have achieved a place in the first one lakh in the priority list of the board.
- Students who have taken advantage of any other scholarship by the government can not avail the benefit of this scheme.
- For this scheme, the student should have an account in any bank.
Objectives of Rajasthan Mukhyamanri Uch Shiksha Chhatravratti Yojana
- The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the talented students of low-income class to get the higher education.
Benefits of Rajasthan Mukhyamanri Uch Shiksha Chhatravratti Yojana
- Benefits of financial assistance of Rs. 500 per month upto 10 Months to the students whose name is in the priority list of the Higher Secondary Examination of Rajasthan Secondary Education Board. That means the maximum of 5000 rupees will be paid annually.
- Under this scheme, regular student students studying in higher education institutions will be benefited for a maximum of 5 years and if the student is left studying in middle, then this benefit will no more valid.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Mukhyamanri Uch Shiksha Chhatravratti Yojana
- Application forms can be downloaded from the college education department’s website www.dce.rajasthan.gov.in.
- There is no charge for submitting the application form.
- The student fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can submit the application form to the principal of the college.
- Applications received after the last date of application will not considered.