Rajasthan Loan Waiver Scheme – राजस्थान किसान ऋण माफ़ी योजना – The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Rajasthan Vasundhara Raje has launched a loan waiver scheme for the farmers of the state. The state government has named this scheme as Rajasthan Loan Waiver Scheme / राजस्थान किसान ऋण माफ़ी योजना. The state government has announced this loan waiver in the state in the budget 2018-19.
Rajasthan Loan Waiver Scheme – राजस्थान किसान ऋण माफ़ी योजना
The Rajasthan Cooperative Department has already started implementing this scheme. The department will establish special camps for the distribution of loan waiver certificate. Under this scheme, the state government will waive the loans of upto Rs.50,000 Tof small and marginal farmers.
Highlights and Features of Rajasthan Loan Waiver Scheme for farmers
- Overdue Alpkalin Fasali Rin Mafi Yojana
- The state government will waive off the Loans of small and marginal farmers
- Loans upto 50,000 will be waived off
- This scheme will benefit about 28 Lakh farmers of the scheme
- Cooperative banks and institutions will waive off the loans
- Rajasthan Cooperative Department will implement this scheme
- Farm loans till 30th September 2017 are covered in the scheme
- The state government will have to bear a total cost Rs. 8000 crores
Eligibility Criteria for Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana / Farmers Debt Waiver Scheme
- Only Farmers who are residents of Rajasthan are eligible
- Those Marginal farmers who have land upto one hector are eligible
- Small farmers having land upto two hectors
How to apply for Rajasthan Loan Waiver Scheme
- The Rajasthan Cooperative Department will establish special camps throughout the state, you can visit your nearest camp
- The state government will release the beneficiaries list under the scheme, you can check your name in the camp
- If your name is their in the list based on the eligibility, they will provide Loan Waiver Certificate to you & you will be given loan waiver (karj mafi)
- You can also visit nearest e-Mitra center to check their loans waiver amount
For more, Rajasthan Government Schemes, stay connected with us.