Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana – Complete Details
Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana – The Rajasthan government has introduced `Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana` for the marriage of poor girls. Under this scheme, Government will provide assistance for marriage of two daughters of poor / scheduled caste / BPL families. The government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 10000 as girl marriage assistance. The purpose of this scheme is to provide support for marriage to the families suffering from poverty and economic status in the state. This scheme is for the economically backward people who can not marry their girls.
Details of Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana
Under this scheme, the government will pay 20000 rupees for the marriage of a girl of 18 years. And for the marriage of the 10th pass girl, Rs. 30000 will be given. 40000 rupees will be paid for the marriage of a bachelor’s degree holder girl. During the year 2016-17 under the co-operation and gift scheme run by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Rajasthan, financial assistance of more than Rs. 12 crores has been provided for the weddings of the girls of 8425 widows, BPL trust card holders.
Objectives of Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana
- Prevention of child marriage in society.
- Providing financial assistance to women of poor / widow / helpless / BPL families.
- Encourage and encourage girls by giving more money in the marriage of an educated girl.
- Encourage poor families.
- This financial help is given on the marriage of two daughters.
- Beneficiary should be a resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant’s daughter is 18 years of age or above.
- This amount will be payable only for the marriage of the first 2 daughters of the family.
- Income certificate of the beneficiary’s family.
- The applicant is BPL / minor income/certificate of SC / ST.
- Beneficiary should have Aadhaar card
- The applicant must have a Bhamashah card.
- The applicant should have a bank account.
Budget of Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana
- The Rajasthan government has declared 3 Crore 49 Lakh 15 thousand budgets for the marriage of 2604 girls of Scheduled Castes families.
- For Scheduled Tribes families, 1290 girls have declared a budget of Rs.17.77 million.
- For the weddings of 4531 girls of general category, 6 crore 67 lakh 25 thousand has been declared a budget.