Rajasthan Gaushala Yojana | Apply Online to Open Gaushala | gopalan.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Gaushala Yojana – Hello Friends, today I will tell you how to open a Gaushala, How to Get assistance for it. You have to apply online and fill an online application form to open a Gaushala. Please read the entire article carefully and get complete information about how to open the Gaushala.Rajasthan Gaushala Yojana
According to the department, the government will provide grants to the Gaushala Sachalaks through the Department of Animal Husbandry for the supervision of cows coming to the Gaushalas.
Those who are willing to open a Gaushala can apply by taking Application Form from the Chief Veterinary Officer Office of Development Bhawan, for registration of Gaushala.
At the same time, a campaign to provide protection to stray animals has started. According to the department, the person who starts Gaushala for bringing up cows will be given a grant of Rs. 50 per cow per cow by the state government. Apart from this, for the children of cows, 25 cents will be given to the Gaushala operators.
Rajasthan Gaushala Yojana – Apply Online to Open Gaushala
If you are willing to open a Gaushala and want to get the grant of Rs. 50,000 per cow from the government then you can apply online. For applying online, follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website of Directorate of Gopalan Rajasthan
- Click on this link : http://gopalan.rajasthan.gov.in/goshalareg.htm
- After that, you will see an application form on that page.
- Download this application form.
- After that, fill out the aplication form along with all the details.
- Then, click on submit button.
- Now, you have completed the application process for the opening of Gaushala.
Rajasthan Gaushala Yojana wise OIC Information
|1||Divisionwise OIC’s for Relief to Goshalas Under Nidhi Rules||Click Here: (11KB)|
|2||Schemewise OICs & Assistant OICs Contact||Click Here: (10KB)|