Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme Beneficiaries List 2018 | Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana
Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme Beneficiaries List 2018 – The Rajasthan Government has come up with a new free mobile phone scheme for the people of the state belonging to the BPL (Below Poverty Line) category of the state. The name of this scheme is Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana. Under this Free Mobile Phone Scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the people for purchasing Mobile Phone and Internet.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme Beneficiaries List 2018
The main motive of the state government behind launching this Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme is to digitize the people of the state by providing them free mobile phones and Internet. Through this scheme, the Rajasthan Government has given its contribution towards PM Narendra Modi’s dream “Digital India”.
What is Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana?
National Food Security Act (NFSA) i.e. financial assistance of Rs. 500 + 500 rupees in two installments for smartphones and internet connections to the eligible families of BPL Category.
How to Avail Benefits
In order to get the financial assistance in your bank account, you have to ensure that your bank account is linked with Bhamashah. If you want to add a new account or have a change in the linked account, you can get it done by visiting the e-Mitra Centre.
How to Get Second Installment
- On your current or new smartphone, download any state government’s mobile app i.e. e-Mitra, Bhamashah Wallet, Rajasthan Sampark, Raj Mail. All of them have the facility of registering smartphones. On registering your smartphone, the second installment of Rs 500 will be credited to the account.
- It is important that the mobile number must be on the name of a member of your family.
Check Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme Beneficiaries List 2018
In order to check Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme Beneficiaries List 2018, follow the simple steps given below –
- Firstly, visit the Official Website i.e. food.raj.nic.in
- On the Homepage, click on खाद्य सुरक्षा योजना (NFSA) रिपोर्ट in महत्वपूर्ण लिंक section.
- Then, in the drop-down menu, click on the link of Report of NFSA and non-NFSA Beneficiary.
- After that, a list of District will appear on your screen
- Then, search for your district and click on it.
- After that, a list of areas will appear on your screen, search your area and click on it.
- Then, a list of FPS will appear on your screen. Search for your FPS and click on it.
- After that, list of Ration UID will appear on your screen. Search your ration card UID number by the name of the family head.
Note – If your name is available in this list, then you are eligible for the scheme.