Devnarayana Gurukul Yojana – If you are a resident of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan and belong to the backward class of the society. So we have come with great news for you. Because the Devnarayana Gurukul Yojana has been started for the students of Backward Classes to take admission in 6th Class in the higher and better schools for the session 2018-19. Under this scheme, all the backward class students will not have to face any kind of problem to take admission in better schools.
Devnarayana Gurukul Yojana
Other Backward Classes (OBCs) are a collective term. It is made by the Indian government to classify castes which are socially or educationally deprived. It is one of the many official classifications of India’s population with Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Eligibility Criteria for Devnarayana Gurukul Yojana
- The student must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- Must belong to scheduled caste / scheduled tribes / other backward classes
- Students should pass the minimum ‘C’ grade, with regular regularity in the state / recognized non-government schools.
- Student’s parents must not be income taxpayers.
- Maximum 2 children can apply for this scheme.
How to Apply for Devnarayana Gurukul Yojana
- Students will have to fill the application form in the prescribed format fixed by the department
- The application form can be obtained from the District Education Officer (Secondary-First / Second) and departmental website www.education.rajasthan.gov.in/secondary free of cost. Click on the website’s Scholarship tab, detailed information and application form can be printed.
- The student can fill the filled application form only by presenting himself in the Secondary / First Office of the District Education Officer concerned in the district / region of his current school.
Entrance Examination Syllabus
- Levels of questions in the pre-admission test will be equivalent to the departmental curriculum of Class 5
- A pre-examination letter of 100 marks will be done in two hours by giving weightage of 20 to each subject in Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science and English in pre-admission test. All questions in question paper will be of objective type.
- No fee will be taken from the student for application in the admission test.
Which sections Are Eligible
Director of Education Department has said that. Under this scheme, many classes of students have been invited in state government and non-government schools. Such as –
Nomad | Lobna | Gadia | Lohar | Gadolia | Gurjar | Ryika | Rabari | Devasi
Official Website – www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
For more, Rajasthan Government Schemes, stay connected with us.