Rajasthan Class-6 Online Admission 2018-19 – Applications are invited for the pre-admission test in class 6 for the session 2018-19 under three different special pre-matric scholarship schemes for the development of students of scheduled caste / scheduled tribes / other backward classes in the state. DEO Secondary stated that in the scheme especially for a pre-matric scholarship for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe students, Tribal Regional Development Department in the departmental scheme from students passed in class five from government and non-governmental schools in the scheme, especially for scheduled tribe students.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Class-6 Online Admission 2018-19
- The student must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- Must belong to scheduled caste / scheduled tribes / other backward classes
- Students should pass the minimum ‘C’ grade, with regular regularity in the state / recognized non-government schools.
- Student’s parents must not be income taxpayers.
- Maximum 2 children can apply for this scheme.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Class-6 Online Admission 2018-19
- Students will have to fill the application form in the prescribed format fixed by the department
- The application form can be obtained from the District Education Officer (Secondary-First / Second) and departmental website www.education.rajasthan.gov.in/secondary free of cost. Click on the website’s Scholarship tab, detailed information and application form can be printed.
- The student can fill the filled application form only by presenting himself in the Secondary / First Office of the District Education Officer concerned in the district / region of his current school.
Entrance Examination Syllabus
- Levels of questions in the pre-admission test will be equivalent to the departmental curriculum of Class 5
- A pre-examination letter of 100 marks will be done in two hours by giving weightage of 20 to each subject in Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science and English in pre-admission test. All questions in question paper will be of objective type.
- No fee will be taken from the student for application in the admission test.
Application Form Submission Last Date – 11-05-2018
Entrance Exam Date – 03-06-2018
Official Website – www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
For more, Rajasthan Government Schemes, stay connected with us.