Rajasthan BPL District Topper Scholarship Scheme for 10th, 12th Students
The state government of Rajasthan has come up with a new scholarship scheme under which the state government will provide a special scholarship of Rs. 10000 to the students of BPL family who have got topper place in their district in 10th, 12th class. On the basis of their special examination result, this scholarship will be continued till the graduation level till the middle of the Learning Society.
Education Minister Vasudev Devnani informed that this scholarship will be provided on the basis of a prepared list of students of eligible BPL family, on behalf of the Director Secondary Education, under the Educational Talent Incentive.
This scholarship will be provided to those students who have the highest score in the district and scored earn a minimum of 70% marks. Students who are being given or receiving scholarship on any side will not eligible for this scholarship
Details of Rajasthan BPL District Topper Scholarship Scheme for 10th, 12th Students
- Total Amount: – Rs 10000/-
- Eligibility: – District Topper in Class 10th and 12th
- Candidates got minimum : – 70% Marks
- Scholarship For: – Below Poverty Line Family
- Class: – 10th Class & 12th Class
- State: – Rajasthan
Rajasthan Liquor Shop Online Registration – शराब ठेके के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन | www.rajexciseapplication2017-18.gov.in
How to Apply
- For applying online for this scholarship scheme, all the interested and eligible students have to visit the Department official website i.e. http://www.hte.rajasthan.gov.in/
- After that, you have to select suitable link of BPL Family scholarship Yojana
Note – Link is not available now, it would be available after the implementation of this scheme.
- Then, an online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out this form carefully and enter your detail like as Name, Yojana Name, department Name, District name etc
- After that click on submit button
- Save and print the application form