Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2019-20 Apply Online Registration Download Application Form for RJ Berozgari Bhatta Yojna Unemployment Allowance Scheme in Rajasthan राजस्थान बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म 2019-20
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana – राजस्थान बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना
The Rajasthan Government has started a new welfare scheme for
Details Of Rajasthan Berozgari Bhatta Yojana – Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Under the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme, the state government will provide a monthly unemployment allowance of Rs. 1500 to all the eligible and needy youth of the state. This will increase the burden of Rs 3 lakh crore on the government. The main objective of this scheme to help unemployed people who have no source of income. It is also being considered in the scheme that the assistance amount of the scheme should be given in the hands of women so that they can utilize the money in a better way.
All the interested and needy unemployed candidates of the state can apply online for this scheme for availing the benefits of Rs. 1500 monthly allowance.
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana – राजस्थान बेरोजगारी भत्ता के लिए पात्रता
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Rajasthan.
- The age of the applicant must between 21 and 35 years.
- Applicant must have passed 12th class and must posess a Graduation or Post Graduation Degree.
- Applicant must not be working in any area or business.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than Rs. 3 Lakh.
Required Documents For Rajasthan Berozgari Bhatta Yojna – राजस्थान बेरोजगारी भत्ता के लिए जरूरी कागजात
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Bhamashah ID
- Valid Email ID, Mobile Number
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration – राजस्थान बेरोजगारी भत्ता ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण
In order to apply online for the Unemployment Allowance Scheme in Rajasthan, follow the simple steps given below –
- Firstly, visit the Official Website Of Rajasthan Employment
- On the Homepage, click on Unemployment Allowance under the Job Seekers Section and then click on the Apply button or you can also directly click on this link
- After that, you will be redirected to Rajasthan SSO Website, here you have to log in using your Rajasthan SSO ID.
Note – If you have not registered on Rajasthan SSO, then make online registration. Click here for Rajasthan SSO Online Registration
- Now, the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana application form will appear on your screen. Fill out the form carefully and submit the form.