Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Apply Online
The state government of Rajasthan has launched a new scheme for the unemployed youth of the state named as Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. Under the scheme, the state government will give Rs 3500/ per month for every unemployed youth of the state.
The Rajasthan government has brought a new gift to the unemployed people of the state. Rajasthan Berojgar Bhatta 2019 scheme is being launched for the unemployed people of the state by the government. The Rajasthan government can provide unemployment to unemployed people through this scheme. The benefits of this scheme can be taken by the unemployed person of the state, those who have already done their studies and they have not got a job right now.
Benfits of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Under the unemployment allowance of Rajasthan, the amount which is fixed for the beneficiaries is as follows: –
- The amount is given to unemployed youth – Rs 3000 / –
- The amount is given to unemployed women – Rs 3500 / –
Let us know that the benefit of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta will be available to those who have not been employed after completing their studies. Students for Graduation or Post Graduation can apply for this scheme.
Eligibility of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- To apply in this scheme should be a resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant’s age should be between 21 and 35 for this scheme.
- In this scheme, the applicant should have 12 and he should have a graduation degree or post graduation degree simultaneously.
- Any young person who does not have a job can apply in this scheme.
- The family annual income of the application should be less than 3 lakhs.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card
- Bhamshah ID Card
- Bonifed Certificates
- Must be E-mail ID and phone number
- Income declaration letter
- Bank account’s dealers
Online Application Procedure
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan Single Sign-On
- Click on the Registration
- Here a new page will open, register for the first time to register on the site and create an SSO.
- Now a new page will open for registration, where all your personal details will be added. Email ID and mobile number are very important.
- After registration, you will be given a login ID and password through your email ID or message on mobile.
- Now the applicant will have to log in to the official site https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin via this login ID password, then fill out the application form for this scheme and submit it after looking at all the details. You can also print out of this form for future use.