Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana – The Rajasthan Government has launched the Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana for the talented students of minority families. The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the talented students of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Special Backward Classes / Other Backward Classes and BPL of General Category for the preparation of selection in different competitive exams such as Indian Civil Services, Civil Service, IIT, IIM, CPMT, NIT and political engineering and medical etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana
- Applicant must be native of Rajasthan
- Candidates of SC / ST / Special Backward Classes whose parents/guardians whose annual income is not more than 2.00 lakh (two lakh rupees) are eligible
- Other Backward Class and BPL of General Category (Including state BPL) family member are eligible.
- Applicant must have passed the prescribed stage of the competitive examination or passed the entrance examination and enrolled in the listed educational institutions.
- In the State and Subordinate Services (Combined Competitive) Examination organized by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, formerly not employed in the state service.
- 60 percent marks in class 10 + 2 for admission in state engineering / medical colleges.
Financial Assistance Under Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana
Details of the incentive amount payable for the examination conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission
|Details||Details of incentive money payable for All India Civil Services Examination||Details of the incentive amount payable for the examination conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|On passing premirely exam||Rs.65,000||25,000 रूपये|
|On passing mains exam||Rs.30,000||20,000 रूपये|
|On Final Selection||Rs.5,000||5,000 रूपये|
After successful completion of RPMT / RPET organized by Rajasthan Government and admission in the State Medical / Engineering College, the incentive amount payable to the candidate is Rs. 10,000.
In the professional/technical courses, the project amount payable to the candidate after the successful completion of entrance examination in IIT, IIM, AIIMS, NIT, NLU etc., at national level educational institutes (listed institutions in the scheme) and Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 50,000.
- Verified copies of the original resident certificate issued by the competent authority
- Verified copies of caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- income declaration certificate
- BPL released by the competent authority Verified copy of the certificate
- Verified copies of certificates of passing in various stages of competitive examination
- Verified copy of pass certificate and admission certificate for admission in the educational institution
Last Date for Application
Candidates will have to submit the application to the departmental district magistrate of their home district during the three month period of getting admission in different competitive examinations/admission in educational institutions.
Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana – Online Application Process
- Firstly, visit this link – http://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/schemes/Anuprati.html
- After that, an online application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the application form carefully along with all the details and hit the submit button.