Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18 – Apply Online
Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18 – The state government of Punjab has made the announcement of its post matric scholarship 2017-18. This scholarship scheme is launched for the SC / OBC students. The state government has appealed the eligible students of the state to apply online for the scholarship scheme. All the eligible and needy students of the state can apply for the scholarship from the official website of Punjab Government, punjabscholarships.gov.in.
Details of Punjab Post Metric Scholarship 2017-18
Under the Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18 for SC / OBC students the Punjab government will provide a financial assistance to the students who have passed in matriculation or post secondary level. Only SC / OBC students can register their registration on September 25 and Punjab Post Matric Scholarship for SC / BC 2017-18 on the last date 24 October 2017.
- SC / OBC caste candidates must be permanent resident of Punjab.
- The annual income of the SC applicant’s family should not exceed 250000 rupees per year.
- The student’s base card should be linked/linked to the savings bank account, which has been used by the student for Post Matric Scholarship in Punjab.
- In case of OBC students, the income of the family should not be more than Rs.1,00,000 / -.
- Must have received 60% marks in the qualifying examination on the basis of which the student is seeking admission in the university.
Online Registration for Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18
- For filling online application for Punjab scholarship 2017-18, candidates will have to go to official website punjabscholarships.gov.in
- Go to the students’ corners on the left side of the homepage.
- If you are already registered then click on Registered Student’s Login.
- If you are new then click on Student Registration
- Fill in the registration form with the correct details and I agree and click on to proceed.
- You will then be redirected to the new page where you can fill the application form.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill out the form.
Read More: List of Punjab Government Schemes
State Government of Punjab provides SC and BC students scholarships for further studies under Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18 Punjab after 12th standard. Eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form from September 25 to October 24, 2017