Punjab Post Matric Scholarship Scheme – Punjab Government has launched Post Metric Scholarship Scheme 2019 for the students of SC / OBC categories of the state. The government has invited the application for the registration of scholarship scheme. The eligible students can applyf for this scheme through the online mode, the government has also started its official website where the students can fill online application form at punjabscholarships.gov.in. The complete detail of the scheme is given below.
Details of Punjab Post Metric Scholarship 2019-20
Punjab Government has launched this scheme specially for those students who belong to the SC / OBC category in Punjab. Under this scheme, the government is providing financial help to the students for their higher education. The benefit of the scheme will be given to those students who have passed matriculation or post secondary level. Only SC and OBC category students can take the benefit of the scheme. This scheme will help the student to complete their higher education in future.
Benefit of Post Metric Scholarship Scheme Punjab
- This scheme will improve the education level of the SC/OBC category students.
- This shceme will help the poor students to get their higher education.
- It will reduce the burdon of the family related to the education of their children.
- Only SC/OBC category students can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant student must be resident of Punjab
- Only SC/OBC category students are eligible for this scheme.
- The annual income of the SC category student family should not be more then Rs. 250000/- while OBC category student family annual income should not be more then Rs.1,00,000 / –
- The student bank account should be linked with Aadhaar Card to receive the scholarship amount.
- The student must have caste certificate to take the benefit of scheme.
- The student must be obtained 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
Online Registration for Punjab Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- If you want apply for scholarhip then you will have to visit its official website punjabscholarships.gov.in
- After that go to the student corner on the home page.
- If your are alredy registered on this portal then click on Registered Student’s Login.
- If you have vitis this website or new user then click on Student Registration
- Fill all the details to the complete the registration proces and click on I agree and then click of proceed button.
- After the completion of the registraiton process you will redirected to the online application form of the scholarship.
- Before fill the application form read the instruction carefully.
This scheme is one of the most ambitious scheme of Punjab Government which which will help the poor students of SC/OBC category to get their higher education in future. In order to provde the benefit of the scheme to these students, the government has made the application form submission process completely online where the students can fill the applicaiton form easily.