Punjab NGDRS Portal
People of the state can now make online registration for revenue related documents. The Punjab Government has given its major contribution through this web portal to promote the ‘Digital India’ campaign. Now, Punjab’s citizen do not have to make unnecessary visits to the government offices or Patwaris.
The National Generic Document Registration System is a complete hassle free process for stamp duty & registry, revenue related documents, land records and online property registration.
NGDRS Portal – Online Land / Property Registration Form
Here is the complete online property and land registration procedure –
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. igrpunjab.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on the “Citizen Registration” option on the left side.
- You can also directly click on this link
- After that, an online Citizen Registration Form for Property, Land, Stamp Duty & Registry will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the registration form carefully along with all the details such as – Contact Person Name, ID details, Address details, Username & Password and hit the “Submit” button.
- After that, you can make Citizen Login by clicking on this link.
- Now, enter username, password, OTP and make ‘Sign In’ to start the session.
- To know more about property valuation & Valuation Rules – Click Here
- To send Feedback – Click Here
- Organization Login