Punjab E-Naksha Online Building Plan Approval System (OBPAS) | enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in
Punjab E-Naksha Online Building Plan Approval System (OBPAS)
The State Government of Punjab has ensured the transparency through e-governance. Apart from this, the state government is also focusing on the modernization of infrastructure in all Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) of the state.
The OBPAS System will be a completely online platform. Minister Navjot Sidhu said that the state government gives a time frame of 1 and half months to sort out the technicalities w.r.t project. After this, no building plan will be allowed to be submitted manually.
Punjab E-Naksha Online Building Plan Approval System (OBPAS) – Online Registration Process
In order to register online for OBPAS Scheme, follow the steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website of E-Naksha Punjab i.e. enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on “New Professional Registration” option
- After that, the Punjab E-Naksha Online Building Plan Approval System (OBPAS) Online Registration Form will appear on your screen.
- Then, you have to fill out the registration form carefully along with all the details correctly and then hit the “Submit Now” button to complete the registration process.
- Finally, you have to make “Login” to submit their drawings and get building approval.
It will be a five-step process and after its implementation, people would not have to make unnecessary rounds at the government offices to get their maps/drawings approved.
For more details, visit the official website www.enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in