Punjab e-Labour Portal – Online Registration | Services | pblabour.gov.in/
Punjab e-Labour Portal – Recently, the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Punjab Captain Amarinder Singh has launched a new web portal for the easy delivery of the services to the workers of the state. The name of the web portal is e-labor portal. The main motto behind launching this scheme is to provide online services and facilities for workers. All the workers of the state will have to register themselves at the e-labor portal by visiting the official web portal i.e. pblabour.gov.in for availing the benefits of the scheme. After registration, workers can avail the benefits of various services through the online portal.
Details of Punjab e-Labour Portal
Through this web portal, the state government will also credit the payment directly to the bank accounts of workers with help of e-labor portal Punjab. Besides this, online services and facilities for industries and workers offered by Labour Department are provided through this web portal.
Punjab e-Labour Portal Online Registration Procedure
All the workers of the state will have to register themselves on this portal in order to avail the benefits of services and facilities provided by the labour department. For this, just follow the steps mentioned below-
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. pblabour.gov.in.
- Then Click on “Create New User”
- After that, a “Registration Form” will appear on the screen.
e-labor Portal Punjab Registration Form
- Then fill out the registration form carefully.
- After that hit “Submit” button.
Read More: List of Punjab Government Schemes
Features of Punjab e-Labour Portal
- You can download and view inspection report.
- Facility for joint inspections through factory and labour wing.
- Alos, easy annual return filling.
- Moreover, people can also contribute to workers and labour through online mode.
- Besides this, it will also provide Self Certification Scheme.
Labour Commissioner, Punjab,
SCO No. 47-48, 3rd floor, Sector – 17 E, Chandigarh
- Phone. + 91-172-2702486
- Fax. + 91-172-2704091
- Email. dylc[dot]labour[at]punjab[dot]gov[dot]in
- Office Visiting Hours: Monday to Friday (09:00 AM to 05:00 PM)