Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme 2018-19
Selection Procedure Under Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme 2018-19
Details of Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme 2018-19
The central cabinet has approved the PMRF scheme. Under this scheme, the amount of Rs. 70 thousand rupees per month will be given as a scholarship to the students. In the fourth and fifth year of which 80 thousand rupees per month becomes. To take advantage of this scheme, only one thousand B of the major institutions across the country will be selected.
Financial Benefits Under Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme
- Financial assistance of Rs. 70,000 p.m for the first year students.
- An assistance of Rs. 70,000 p.m for the second year students.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 p.m for the first year students.
Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme 2018-19
- The students who have completed, or are pursuing, the final year of four-year undergraduate
- Students of five years integrated M.Tech
- Students of five years integrated M.Sc
- All the students of five-year undergraduate-postgraduate dual degree programs in Science and Technology streams from IISc/IITs/NITs/IISERs
- Students of centrally funded IIITs.
Pradhan Mantri Research Fellowship 2018-19 Online Registration Process
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. www.pmrf.in
- After that, click on the Apply Online button given at the bottom of the Homepage. (as shown in the image below)
- After that, on the next page, the complete guidelines will appear. Readout these guidelines and click on PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE option given at the bottom of the page. (as shown in the image below)
- Then, an online registration form will appear on your screen (as shown in the image below)
1 – First of all read all the instructions mention here.
2 – If you have already filled the registration form then click on To Load previously saved application please click here.
3 – Otherwise, fill the complete registration form carefully.
- Upload your recent photograph, your mark sheet, project details etc.
- After filling the registration form carefully, click on PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PAY THE FEE TO SBI ONLINE (as shown in the image below) and make the online payment via online mode.
- Then, you have to enter the Fee SBICollect Reference Number and SBICollect e-receipt date.
- After that, upload the SBICollect e-receipt (you will get this receipt when making online payment).
- Then, recheck the registration form carefully and click on the Save button.
- After that, mark the declaration and hit the Submit button.
Important Dates for Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme 2018-19 Online Registration
- Commencement of submission of applications: 24 February 2018
- Deadline for submission of the applications: 31 March 2018
- Tentative dates for interviews at Nodal institutions: 15 May 2018 onwards
- Tentative date for announcement of results: 01 June 2018
Contact Details for Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme 2018-19
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, HYDERABAD
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Kandi, Sangareddy – 502285
Email (for application related support): firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: 040 23017112
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!