Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Karnataka 2019 Apply Online
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Karnataka for SC/ST students, the state government has introduced the scheme. Under the scheme, the state government will give financial assistance to the SC/ST student to continue their further study.
Many of the students have dropped their study due to the financial problem to resolve their problem the state government launched the scheme. The state government aims to provide a better environment to continue their study without any interruption for the SC/ST student.
Objective of Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
- The main objective of the scheme is providing the chance to continue to study for SC/ST students
- Encourage the SC/ST students to continue to study.
Eligibility of the scheme
- The applicant student must belong to SC/ST caste
- The annual income of the student’s parent has not exceeded Rs 2 lakh per annum
- Applicant should be regular students of a government school or government recognized school or Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
- The scholarship scheme will be applicable for only one year. If the student has repeated the class then he/she will be not eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant should not avail any other scholarship of central government or state government.
- The applicant student should be the residence of Karnataka
- Scholarship for ten months:- for day scholar Rs 150/ per month and Hostelers Rs 350/ per month.
- Book and Ad hoc Grant:- For day Scholar 750 per annum and Hostelers Rs 1000/ per annum
Payments of Scholarship
The scholarship amount will be given to the month of Aprilor month of admission which is later and at the end of academic year. The scholarshipamount will be provided after the 20th day of admission.
In case of renewal the scholarship will given in the monthof which had scholarship given in previous year.
- One passport size photograph with signature
- Certificate of SC/ST issued by the authorized revenue officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Income certificate or income declaration by the self-employed employee, the declaration on the form of an affidavit on judicial stamp paper
- Previous year scholarship acknowledges.
How to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
Fill scholarship application form and attached all therequired documents. Submit the application form to the head of the institution/schoolwhere the student is studying.