Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Apply Online 2018 For Minorities | scholarships.gov.in
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme – MOMA, the Ministry of Minority Affairs has invited the online applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018 for Minorities Section of the country. Under this scheme, the central government will provide financial assistance to the meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to complete their matric (10th) standard. All the Interested and eligible students can fill Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Online Application Form for minorities through the official website i.e. scholarships.gov.in
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
The Central Government provides this assistance in the form of a scholarship for admission fees, tuition fees and maintenance allowance to students studying in class I to X in any government of private schools. For this scheme, only 2 students from a single family can avail the benefits of this scholarship scheme. The main motive of this scheme is to encourage parents to send children to school, lessen financial burden and enable them to complete school education.
All the interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-19 before the last date i.e. 30 September 2018.
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Apply Online
- Firstly, visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- On the Homepage, go to the “Central Schemes” section and click on “Ministry of Minority Affairs” sub-section. After that, Then click on the “Apply” link in front of ‘Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities’.
- You can also click on this link
- After that, a login page will appear on your screen.
- Then, click on “New Student ? Register Here” option.
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the registration form carefully and hit the Register option.
- Then, you will get Username and ID on your registered Mobile Number.
- Fill the necessary details, click at the “Register” button to get
- After that click on “Apply link” on the dashboard.
- Then, the online Pre Matric Scholarship 2018 Online Application Form will appear on your screen.
- Finally, hit the “Save & Continue” option.
Pre Matric Minority Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Student must have scored at-least 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- the family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 1 lakh per annum.
Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) have been notified as minority communities. Moreover, 30% of scholarships will be earmarked for girl students.
Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-19 – Duration & Rate of Scholarship
Pre Matric Scholarship 2018 Amount
|Admission Fee from Class VI to X||Rs. 500 p.a||Rs. 500 p.a|
|Tuition fee from class VI to X||Rs. 350 p.m||Rs. 350 p.m|
|Maintenance Allowance (Class I to V)||Nil||Rs. 100 p.m|
|Maintenance Allowance (Class VI to X)||Rs. 600 p.m||Rs. 100 p.m|
Visit the official website https://scholarships.gov.in/