Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 – Apply Online
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 – The Central Government of India led by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narender Modi has launched the Pre-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2017-18. Under this scheme, the central government has invited the application for the students of class 1 to 10 students of minority communities (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians).
The main motive of this scheme is to provide financial assistance and to encourage parents for sending their child to school. The selected students will receive admission fee, tuition fee, maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
- Class 1 to 10 students
- Students must have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final exam
- Annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources should do not exceed INR 1 lakh
- The students should belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
How to Apply Online for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
The application can be done online or through states with the following steps:
- Step 1: Click on new user or register.
- Step 2: Now, click to continue.
- Step 3: Fill all the details and register.
- Step 4: Login with given ID.
- Step 5: Registered mobile number will get an OTP.
- Step 6: Enter OTP number and confirm.
- Step 5: Fill the application form.
- Step 6: Submit.
Note: The concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration will supply the application forms, till such time computerized systems are made operational by the State Governments/Union Territory Administrations. The application forms should be received back along with requisite certificates/certifications within the stipulated period.
Last Date – Aug 31, 2017
Email: [email protected], Phone: 0120 6619540
For latest news and updates of Central Government & State Government’s scholarship scheme and other welfare schemes, subscribe our website and stay connected with us.