Madhya Pradesh Government has introduced its new Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana for girls students in the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide scholarship to the girls students who has topped in 12th class. According to the scheme, the benefit of the scheme will be given to the only those girls who belong to the BPL families. This scheme will encourage the girls students to complete their higher education in future.
Benefits of Pratibha Kiran Scholarship
The state government of MP has launched this scheme with an objective to provide financial help to the bright girls students who has topped in the 12th class. In this scheme, the government is providing a monthly scholarship and concession in tutition fee as well as hostel fee. There are several benefits will be provided under this scheme like –
- Under this scheme, the eligible girls students will get a monthly scholarship of Rs.750/- for Technical and Medical Courses.
- While the government will provide a monthly scholarship of Rs. 500/- for traditional courses (B.A, B.Com etc.)
- The first priority will be given to the girls students for admission in hostel.
- The government will also give concession in tuition fee and hostel fee.
Eligibility for MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana:
- The eligible girl student must be obtained more then 60% markes in 12th class.
- Only poor girls students are eligible for this scheme who belong to the BPL family.
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh State.
- The must be from urban area.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more then Rs. 1 lakh from all sources.
Read More: Delhi Government Schemes
- Aadhaar Card
- BPL Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Smagra ID Card Copy
- Passport Size Photo
- 12th Class Marks Sheet
- Bank Account Number
- Current College Code, Branch Code,
How to Register for Pratibha Kiran Scholarship
- The eligible applicant can fill online application form at the official website of the scheme – http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Home.aspx
- After reach on home page click on Registration Link of Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana 2019
- Fill all the detail including Aadhar Card, Account No. etc.
- The applicant will have to attatch all the required document like- 12th class Certificate, BPL card etc.
- After fill all the details finally click on Submit Button to submit the online application form.