Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana – 2018 || Apply
The State Government of Gujarat has launched new scholarship scheme. Which, name Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana.The Main object of this scheme girls encourages for higher education and girls always create a bright future for our country and thus.The State Government has decided to provide the 12th class topper girls scholarship. The scheme goal the most talented girls who belong to the BPL category will get the scholarship. the government has announced in regard to the Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana scheme so as provide them with the possible financial help for their higher education just to make their future bright.
Benefits of Pratibha Kiran Scholarship
- The girls will get a Concession in their tuition fee as well as hostel fee
- The Girls will be Priority for admission in a hostel.
- For the Technical and Medical courses, the government will give Rs 750 per month
- For the traditional courses (B.A, B.Com etc.) government will give Rs 500 per month.
Eligibility for MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana:
- Girls must have secured more than 60% in 12th Class.
- Applicant must be under BPL (Below Poverty Line).
- Candidate must of Madhya Pradesh resident.
- Candidate must belong to Urban Area.
- Her parental income should not exceed more than Rs. 1 lakh per annum from all sources.
Read More: Delhi Government Schemes
- Current College Code, Branch Code,
- Passport Size Photo.
- 12th Class mark sheet.
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card(BPL)
- Bank Account No.
- A scanned copy of Samagra Id Card
- Aadhaar Card
How to Register for Pratibha Kiran Scholarship
- You Must visit the Official Websitehttp://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Home.aspx
- Then Open the home page
- Then go to Registration Page for Register Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana 2018.
- After then fill all Required Details like as Aadhar Card, Account No. etc.
- Then Attach the required Documents 12th class Certificate, BPL card etc.
- Fill all details Click on Submit Button.