Prasuti Shayata Yojana Rajasthan – Complete Details
Prasuti Shayata Yojana Rajasthan – For the benefit of the Prasoti Shayata Yojana, which is run by the labor department, men will also be eligible for the benefit. Only women were eligible for this scheme from Rajasthan government. But the men registered as building workers in the labor department will also get the benefit of the scheme. Under this scheme Rs. 21,000 / – and 20,000 rupees for the boy’s birth will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for Prasuti Shayata Yojana Rajasthan
- Deadline to apply (Certificate of Obstetrics in Hospital) in 90 days of delivery date
- Required registration of beneficiary 6 weeks before delivery.
- Payable up to two deliveries.In
- In the case of institutional delivery ie means of delivery in the hospital, benefits are given only.
- At the time of delivery, the beneficiary’s age should not be less than 20 years.
- In the case of two children before the registration, the assistance will be provided.
- Only assistance for 1 delivery will be given after registration if one delivery had been one before registration.
- The eight pass and unmarried girls will receive Rs. 55000 after completing 18 years of age.
- The said amount can be spent by the girls in marriage for their education and industry.
- Twin conditions will also benefit more than two children.
- Beneficiary age certificate.
- Delivery Discharge Ticket / Mamta Card
- Birth certificates of child
- Copy of the registration letter of beneficiary
- Beneficiary Registration Introduction Card or letter’s copy.
- Copy of Bhamshah Family card or nomination of nominee
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of the first page of the bank account passbook