Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana Admission Form |List of Empanelled Institutes
Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana Online Registration Form Last Date PM Yuwa Yojana प्रधानमंत्री युवा योजना Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana Admission Form. Once again, the Central Government has introduced its new scheme 2019 named PM Yuva Yojana for the youth of the country. Actually, this is a skill development programme in which the government will provide skills to the youth to get a better job. According to the survey, a large number of youth are skilful in their work but they do not have a suitable job. So in this way, the central government has come with this new scheme to provide skill and suitable job for the unemployed youth of the country.
Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana Aim
The central government has launched this scheme with an aim to entrepreneurship education and training in India. It will help to create an ecosystem for entrepreneurship development through entrepreneurship education & training, advocacy, and easy access to entrepreneurship network.
Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana Eligibility Criteria
All the students of the degree programme across undergraduate/ postgraduate courses/ PhD programme/ Diploma, Students in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) and School Students can take the benefit of this scheme.
Besides, the unorganized sector, women, and existing entrepreneurs in rural as well as urban areas and all other citizens who wants to take entrepreneurship education through coordination and support programmes. The can also participate in this scheme to get new opportunities.
Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana Registration Process
- All the citizens and students who want to get entrepreneurship education and training in India. They will have to enrol themselves into the selected school, college and institutes in their state and district.
- Before enrollment, the applicant will have to the check Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojna List of Empanelled Institutes.
- To check the list, the applicant will have to visit scheme official website. After reach on the official website click on Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojna List of Empanelled Institutes link in the bottom side of the website.
Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana Highlights
- According to the scheme, about 200 institutes of higher education (colleges, universities and major institutions), 300 schools, 500 ITIs and 50 Entrepreneurship Development centres have been included in the online courses under this scheme.
- Besides, the study material will also be provided at home by the respective school and college.
- The training centres will be selected by the Center and State Government.
- Not only this, but all the eligible students will also be given curriculum content under the scheme.
- The government will also give financial help the entrepreneurs who want to open own business.
- This scheme is specially launched for the youth of India to provide new job opportunities through entrepreneurship education & training.